Chapter 5

One week later:
Everyone was now driving to the holiday home or getting driven by their parents if they did not have a car license. Squid, Tyson and Tom were the first ones there and set everything up before everyone else arrived. Once they all chose rooms, packed their things away, they all met in the lounge room. The past week, Ricki had not bothered Squid which was great in his words. The others still didn't know about the incident.
"So, what are we planning to do over the summer?" Dan asked
"Well we can play it day by day, but we've got sport equipment, there's a beach nearby as well as a theme park, shops, and everything is just nearby so, we've got plenty to keep us occupied" Squid stated
"And plus, there's a games room" Stampy smirked
"Of course you would be the first one to notice there was one" Sqaishey laughed
"Well, it's good for competition"
"Yep, as I said, plenty to do" Squid said.
"So out of all these options what should we do now?" Lee asked
"How about the beach, I really feel like going for a surf" James suggested
"Yeah, sounds fun, let's go" Martyn agreed and then they went to get changed into swimming gear and set off for the beach which was exactly down the road from where they were staying. As soon as they got their they all dumped their stuff and headed for the waves. They only had three surf boards so they all took it in turns at surfing. Nicole, Squid and Netty were up first. Nicole had made a bet with Squid that she could surf and the winner would get $20 and right now, Nicole was winning the bet. When Squid went to change his board with Snake, he thought he saw Ricki. He rubbed his eyes and the person was gone. Was Ricki following him?