Different Perspective

New chapter,hope you like it.It's the killer's point of view.Enjoy~

Killer's POV

I wake up,the day seems normal like any other day.I showered and went out for a jog while listening to my favorite tunes.As I turn around the corner I saw a Hispanic man and a beautiful brunette.Are they the new neighbors? I thought to myself.

They're probably married.I continue to jog as the husband gets inside the house.I should tell Tom about this.It's not gonna be easy tho 'cause they both look like fighters.I need to go buy some things first then I'll call Tom.

___________________________________

They were at the mall too.They seem really close to each other and they bought a lot and I mean a lot of movies.It's like they're gonna open their own cinema.

I still can't believe the gorgeous brunette is married to the tough looking Hispanic man.He looks like he's from the military.She seems feminine but tough,like she's been through something bad in her life.Losing a love one perhaps.

My phone rang then I see that it's an unknown number,it's probably Tom."Hey" I say."Hey,I got another one,you in or what?" Tom says from the other end."I'm sure yours isn't as good as mine.I got fighters,just try and beat that" I say to him.We might be killers but we can still joke around.

"Well this guy I got is gonna expose us so I should just take him out and if the cops get to me don't worry I won't say a word about you" he says."What makes you so sure you're gonna get arrested?" I asked.We've been doing this for as long as I can remember and the cops have never even got close to us."I just want them to think it's over so they'd lower their guard.Just trust me on this" he says."Fine.Look man I gotta go,see you soon" I say then I hang up.They couple isn't here anymore.They provably went home while I was talking to Tom.After buying all the things I need I went home.

___________________________________

It's the next day and they seem to be even closer to each other than yesterday.I decided to go to the park with some of the other neighbors.I saw them An hour after I arrive.They're sitting on a bench near the lake.He said something that made her hit him but he blocked her and next thing I know they're leaning in.But they were stopped by the sound of the ice cream truck.

They got up and got themselves ice cream.They're sitting at the picnic ground talking.You would think being married to each other they would probably be kissing by now but they're more of the talking kind.

Maybe they're best friends and their parents decided to make them marry each other.That's why they seem close but not like married kind of close.I head home after spending almost the entire day at the park.They left hours ago and to avoid suspicion I just stayed behind instead of following them.Then I heard news that Tom was arrested.

I went home and saw that they  still weren't home.So I just decided to watch from afar and plan before striking.They won't see what's coming.

This is just a short chapter about the killer and you'll know his name soon don't worry.Hope you like it and if you do please vote.