The Nightmare

Second chapter and let's not waste anymore time.Enjoy~

They've been at the mall all day buying some things they need and when they pass a video store Beckett couldn't resist to go inside and buy some movies for them to watch tonight."Kate,I already have that one.Do we really need this much movies?" Esposito ask while looking at the basket full of movies.

"No you don't this is the second,you have the first and yes we do need this much movies" Beckett says as she takes another movie and head to the cashier with Esposito following close behind her.Even the cashier looks at Esposito with a questioned look.Esposito just shrug and he pays for the movies.

When they exit the store Beckett says "You don't have to pay you know.I can pay by myself"."I know and I want to pay.Plus,you're not gonna be the only one watching those movies" he says while he points at the bag full of movies in Beckett's hand."I know there's an abnormal amount of movies,it's just been too long since I watched a movie and there's just so many movies I haven't watch" she says while smiling and looking at him.

"Don't worry you're not the only one that haven't watched a movie in a long time" Esposito says smiling back at her.She nudge him playfully and say "You don't have to lie to make me feel less pathetic"."I'm not it's true.I don't even remember when's the last time I did" he says happy that Beckett is smiling again."Do you think we have everything we need?" Beckett ask."I'm sure we have enough for now.Let's go home" he says.She nods as they walk to his car.

___________________________________

When they arrive Esposito put the groceries in the kitchen while Beckett arranges the movies on a shelf."Do you want me to cook or do you just want to order take out?" Esposito ask."How about you cook.I've never tasted your cooking before" Beckett says teasingly.

"Well then,what do you want to eat?" he ask."Hm...how about.....you.....surprise me" she suggest."You're in for a treat" he says."I hope so and I'm putting my hopes way....way...up.I'm gonna set the table while you cook.Do you want wine or beer?" Beckett ask."Beer is fine" he answer.

She brings two beer bottles and sets it on the table then she sits on the couch and watch whatever was on at the time until she smells something nice coming from the kitchen.She walks to the kitchen and see Esposito serving the spaghetti he just cooked on two plates and ask "What do you think?" as he brings the two plates to the dining table.

"It smells great and it looks amazing but I'll have to taste it to be sure" and she takes a fork full of spaghetti."Wow...this is...amazing.Where did you learn to cook like this" she ask shock that Esposito could cook.

"My mom and My grandma keep forcing me to learn how to cook.They said a gentleman needs to know how to cook" he answer."Well then they are absolutely right.This is just fantastic" she says while taking another fork full."Thank you for the compliment.How about we eat first then we can watch one of the movies you picked out" he suggest while sitting down in a chair in front of her.

After they finish eating they sit on the couch watching a movie.Beckett was drinking a glass of wine.They're sitting quietly while watching the movie and after that they decided to head to bed.In the room they just realise there's only one bed."You can sleep here if you want I'll take the couch" Esposito says."No,I can't do that.How about you sleep here and I'll take the couch" Beckett says.

"I'm the guy and I'm letting you sleep here.Don't worry I'll be fine" he says as he goes to grab an extra blanket and a pillow but Beckett stops him.She's bitting her lip then says "The bed is pretty big....how about we just....share?"."Um...are you sure that's a good idea" Esposito ask a little nervous."We're suppose to act like we're married...so,why not" Beckett says.They got into bed then close the light.