Jealous Castle Part 2

This chapter is about them going back home for a few days after a week going undercover.Hope you like it.Sorry it took me so long to update.Enjoy~

It's been a week since Beckett had the nightmare.They both already have 'jobs' to do at the neighborhood,Esposito is a PE teacher at the school George works and Beckett is an office worker at the office Sarah works in.It's time to go to the precinct and they're both excited because they'll finally able to see their friends after what seemed like forever.

Beckett is mostly excited to help solve as much cases as she can or at least do some paperwork she didn't get to finish.She actually misses doing paperwork,a week away from town can really drive her crazy.They'll only be there for three days then they have go back.They packed their bags and said their goodbyes to their new friends,Sarah and George,before heading home.

They drove for what seemed like an eternity then they arrive."We're here Kit Kat,our real home and real jobs and also our friends.We can finally do our real jobs instead of doing our fake ones" he sighs glad that they're finally here.Beckett has gotten use to him calling her by that nickname and she has gotten use to calling him using his nickname,at first it's only because Sarah likes to come over and Beckett doesn't want to draw suspicion but then she's just gotten use to it."Yeah we're finally here,even if it's just for three days,it's good to be back" she says then they stop in front of the precinct.

They walk inside with the biggest smiles and they were greeted by their friends and captain."You're finally here!" Ryan exclaims,he clearly misses having Esposito around."Hey guys good to see you're still alive and well" Castle greeted.He has removed the surveillance footage from his laptop but he kept a backup in a USB,just in case."Good to see you after a week detectives" Roy says smiling at them."We're glad to be back.Uh.....is there any murder cases recently....that you might need help solving?" Beckett ask.Roy chuckles then say "Always thinking about work.Yes there is a murder case that we can use your help to solve".Beckett smiles she finally has real work to do and she didn't waste anytime,she walks to the murder board and start asking questions about the case.

___________________________________

Beckett was writing something on the murder board when Castle approaches her.He's holding two cups of coffee and he hands her one.She smiles "Thanks" and takes a sip."So how's life undercover?" he ask."It's good,Sarah is a really nice person and so is her husband" she says stepping back to observe the board."It's good to have you back,even if it's just for a few days"."Yes it's good to be back".

She turns to look at him then when she see Esposito walk out of the break room "Excuse me,Castle" she says to Castle then she approach Esposito."Hey babe,can you go get the vic's brother" she says handing him the address not realising she just used his nickname at the precinct and in front of Castle."You got it" he says taking the address,he's so use to her calling him that,even he didn't realise her slip up.He left to get Ryan and Castle is just standing there shock at what he just heard.

Beckett walk to her desk and just start searching things involving the case and Castle sit at the chair beside her desk still looking shock.
She looks at Castle after awhile,he's never this quiet unless something is bordering him."Are you ok Castle,you're never this quiet unless something's bordering you".He hesitates then ask "Did you just call Esposito...babe?"."I....um....did I?" she stutter.

"Yes...you did and you said it like it's the most normal thing ever"

"I-it's a nickname I gave him for undercover and...I guess I just got use to it"

He just nods then stand up."Where are you going?" she ask."Home,I just remembered that I have to help Alexis with a project" he lies."Um...ok see you tomorrow then" she says then he leaves.