Strange Incounter

They keep their distance for awhile,until the situation dies down at least.Esposito is making breakfast while Kate is on the couch watching a movie."Kate,breakfast is ready" he calls out from the kitchen.He doesn't want to us her nickname,not until he feels it's safer to act intimate again (or at least pretend to be).

"Be right there" she says then turns off the TV.When she got there,it was a bit awkward.They're avoiding eye contact,and is trying to stay as far away from each other as possible.They eat their breakfast,still silent and sometimes looking at each other awkwardly.

After eating,she says that she's going out for some fresh air and leaving him to do the dishes.He didn't even get a chance to say anything,she already left with his car keys."Of course she gets to leave the house" he says out loud.He sighs then picks up the dirty dishes and heads to the kitchen to clean them.

___________________________________

Kate took Esposito's car and drive to anywhere but there.She never thought that the situation could get any worse,but it feels like it just did.She drives around town to get her mind off....things.She stops at a coffee shop to get herself another cup,she already had her daily cup of coffee but after all that happened,she needs another or it'll slowly getting to her.

As she get out of the car she walks inside she thought she saw Castle from the corner of her eyes,but when she turn to look,it was just a random guy wearing a dark blue hoodie with sunglasses and a Mets baseball cap.But there's something strange about him,she feels like she's seen him somewhere before,but she couldn't quite put her finger at it.

She walks inside the shop and orders her normal coffee,when she looks out side,she can she's the guy still standing there...almost like a statue.She quickly finishes her coffee,feeling like something's wrong with that guy.But when she get out the guy's already gone,shivers travel down her spine feeling the hair behind her neck rise.She gets into the car quickly then drives home to the one person she feels safe with,Esposito.

She drives quicker then she normally does,needing to be in his embrace,safe from harm.Even after what happened,she doesn't care anymore,this guys creeps her out more then any awkward situation.She looks at every person she passes,feeling terrified and slightly confused.

She goes over all the details about the guy she saw,but the only thing that stands out other than the weird clothing is a tattoo on his wrist,but she couldn't make it out because it's covered by the sleeve of the hoodie.The thought of someone might be following her really scared her,it might be the serial killer they're hunting,it really shook her up.

___________________________________

Kate parks the car then gets out,quickly darting to the door and unlocking it.When she got inside,she locks the door as quick as she could then tries to find Esposito.When she heard music playing from the bedroom she darts there and nearly slam the door open.He stopped playing his guitar and sets it aside,looking confuse at her.She doesn't really give him time to ask questions,she speed walks to him then falls to his chest,hugging him tight and a sob escapes.He hugs her back,not caring about what happened before,because she needs him and he's there.

She's terrified,the image of the guy flashes in her head once again,and she finally realises it,he was smiling....no,grinning at her and in a very creepy way.She hugs him tighter as another sob escapes and a tear manage to fall.He lets her,he strokes her hair and feeling her calm slightly,he's obviously confuse but she seems too shaken to tell him anything,he just lets her hug him longer then she pulls back,but its only slightly to look at him.You can see that she's holding back the tears.He wipes a tear away "Are you ok?" he ask softly.She nods "I fine now" she says then she hugs him again.