Jealousy and A Dance To Remember

The next morning,Esposito wakes up to the sound of the alarm,he has to go to work because school isn't over yet.He moves to close the alarm then turn back around.Kate groans then opens her eyes slowly."Morning KitKat" he mutters."Morning" she turns to face him then smiles.He's really tempted to kiss her,but he knows it would be a death wish.They hear the door open and it made them look,Zoe smiles at them as she walks up to them and crawls into bed."Good morning,daddy.Good morning,Katie" she greets them."Good morning" they greet back."I'm hungry" she says.Esposito chuckles then sits up on the bed "I'll make breakfast,but......you have to shower first" he says. She nods "Ok daddy" she says.

He stand up then grabs a towel and hands it to Kate.She takes it and takes her own towel then brings Zoe to the shower downstairs.Esposito smiles,he loves it when Kate goes completely into caring mode when it comes to Zoe.He stands up then heads to the shower himself.After showering he heads down the steps,he froze when he sees Kate.She opens the door and walk out from Zoe's room......with just her towel.He's staring at her still frozen at the bottom of the stairs as she closes the door.Kate hadn't notice him until it was too late,she turns around and is now face to face with him.He gulps as she looks at him.She also froze "J-Javi" she manage to say."I....um....." he stutter."I....I left my shirt.......in the room" she says but still stayed in placed.

"Uh......y-yeah" he says.His eyes accidentally fall to her chest but he quickly looks at her face again.His face slowly turns red of embarrassment.She points to the stairs "I'll just,go....." she says."Su-sure....I'll move...." he moves away making sure to cover his crotch from her view.She bolts to the room and quickly close the door.He walks inside Zoe's room to find a clean towel then heads to the shower.He needs a cold shower after what just happened.After putting on some clothes,she walks to the kitchen to make breakfast.Esposito appear not long after that,but as soon as he sees her,he moves to Zoe and tries to avoid eye contact.

She sighs and drops the spoon she's holding "Can you please not.I don't want this to happen again.It's not like we can avoid each other long.Let's just,forgive and forget" she says.He finally meets her eyes "You're right" he walks to her and stand in front of her."We shouldn't do this again.Not that it last long the first try anyway.You seriously can't resist me,can you?" he tease and she laughs."You're ridiculous" she says then steps closer to hug him.Zoe appear out of nowhere and hugs Kate's leg "I want a hug too..." she says.But Kate tripped as Zoe hugs her leg and she fell onto Esposito.Their lips collide as they fall to the floor.Zoe squealed excitedly,she might only be 5 but she knows what kissing is.They stand up and look away from each other.

"On second thought,maybe just until you get back from work" Kate says."Good idea" he kisses Zoe's cheek then face Kate "I'll......see you at 4.Bye Zo" he says then walks out.She sighs then sits on the nearest stool."What's wrong Katie?" Zoe ask.Kate smiles "Nothing princess.It's just that,things got a little out of hand..." she paused and thinks "..again" she added."But don't you like my daddy?" Zoe ask."Well,I'm not sure.But I know that this can't keep happening" she answers."Don't worry,I'm sure my daddy likes you too" she smiles brightly.Kate smiles then strokes her head "I only wish you understand,so I'd have someone to talk to" she says.That gave her an idea,she takes her phone then dials her best friend's number.

Lanie answers on the second ring "Hey girl,how are you?" she asked."I'm fine just.......I got a little problem" Kate admits.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"I would rather we meet.Are you free Saturday?"

"Actually I'm free today.If you're free,then we can meet"

"I actually am,I took two weeks off to focus on the case but now I can't really focus.Can you come over?I'll text you the address"

"Sure...be there in 2 hours"