Their Other Jobs

Kate woke up bright and early as usual.She got ready and made breakfast for them,then she head upstairs to wake him up."Wake up...we got work to do" Beckett says then turns him to face her.Esposito groans then say "5 more minutes"."You have to get up or you'll be late.I made breakfast,if you don't get up soon it'll get cold" she says.He sighs "Fine...just,give me a sec" he turns around and tries to doze off again.

"Wake up before I call the captain and say that you're not doing your job" she threatens."That's blackmail" he says then sits up."I know,now go to shower.You stink" she joked.He chuckles as she pushes him of off the bed.She hands him his towel then head down to eat her breakfast.

He got up and showered,ready to go to work.He heads down the stairs then sit at the table with her."Morning,KitKat" he greets."Morning,babe" she greets back."Eat up,you're going to work with George today.He'll be here in like 10 minutes" she says."I hate going to school" he complains."But you're not even a student" she gave him a look that says 'stop being such a baby'.

"But it's still boring,and lame.The kids are an absolute pain in the ass" he says."Well...you better get use to it.'Cause we're gonna be doing them almost everyday" she says then stands up and giving him a quick kiss at the cheek."I'm going to work with Sarah.Make sure you lock the door before you leave.I'll be coming home at 5 and dinner better be on the table when I get back" she says then exits.

___________________________________

Beckett can see Sarah just walking out of her house then says "Morning Sar"."Morning,are you ready for another day of stressful work and surrounded by a bunch of jealous coworkers" Sarah says a bit too enthusiastically and Beckett just grunts."I so hate going to work" she says."Aw...don't kid yourself...you love working.Just maybe not the jealous coworkers.Come on,let's go" Sarah says and they drive to work in Esposito's car.

When they arrive,Beckett just couldn't resist cleaning the boss's table.She even brewed coffee then sets it on his table.Just as she does that her boss,Jack Henderson,appear and smile when he sees her."Kate,hardworking as always I see" he says.She smiles and greets him "Good morning,sir.Please...don't say anything nice to me.They might hear you" she says.He chuckles "You're always worrying about the others.This is a workplace,obviously there are bound to be conflicts.You just have to ignore it and people will soon get tired of it" he says."I guess you're right,I should really get back to work now" she walks to her desk.Javi definitely has an easier job then I do she thought then continue doing her work.

___________________________________

Esposito locks the door of the house then walk to the direction of George's car and get into it.He sighs loudly as he closes the door of the passenger seat.George turn to look at him then raise an amused eyebrow at his friend and coworker "You ok there?You sound you're gonna pass out or something" George ask."Yeah I'm fine.Just...very lazy" he admitted.

George chuckles at him then start driving."You sound like one of my students" he says."Well,love to have them in my class today" Esposito joked."Tough morning?" George ask and turn to look at him then back on the road."Just lazy.......the bed felt extra comfortable today.Felt like I could sleep for weeks...and my back is killin me" he answers then leans to the side.

"Be happy that it's a Friday and not a Monday....it's the last day of the week.As for the backache,look on the bright side...at least you can ask your wife to give you a massage later......I bet she's pretty good at it too" George says then smirked.Esposito still fells a little uncomfortable when people calls Kate his wife,but he tries not to show it in front of others."Might wanna watch out...wouldn't want Sarah to know you have a thing for my wife" he says half threatening and half teasing.

"Wo wo wo...hold on there buddy,I only have eyes for one lady and its definitely my beautiful wife,Sarah.I mean your wife is beautiful,no guy in the world would deny it,but I love my wife.And do you think I'm that dumb,telling someone that I liked their wife,which I don't,and right in front of their face" George says then focuses back on the road.Esposito grinned "Whatever you say buddy".He likes how he can make George nervous by saying something,he reminds him of Ryan sometimes,the way he dresses and the way he acts.