The Visit

This chapter is about Castle and Ryan's visit.Hope you like it.Enjoy~

Castle wakes up at 6 o'clock in the morning.He got ready and showered,he said his goodbyes to Alexis and Martha then drives to Ryan's place.

He calls Ryan right about the time he woke up and ask him to get ready and he is gonna pick him up.When he gets there he calls Ryan again "Hey Castle,I'm almost done just wait like 5 more minutes" Ryan says sounding sleepy."You have to hurry up I have something to show you" Castle says remembering about Esposito then hangs up.

A few minutes later Ryan approach Castle's car and enters."Hey Castle,what did you wanna show me?" Ryan ask then yawns."You won't believe your eyes and ears once you see this" he unlocks his phone then show Ryan the video of Esposito singing to Beckett that he saved to his phone just before he went to bed.

After the video finish Ryan doesn't seem sleepy anymore."What....how...when...I didn't know.He can write" Ryan says in disbelieve."It's really unusual that he can actually write a song" Castle says.They talked about the whole Esposito singing situation as Castle drives to their place.

___________________________________

They arrive there at 6.45am.There are no traffic apparently and they got here quicker then they expected.Castle parks his car then gets out of the car and they walk to the porch of the house and rings the doorbell.

They rang the doorbell like twenty times.The door finally opens and they can see a sleepy Esposito."Why are you guys so early?" He ask."Early bird gets the worm" Castle says."He woke me up at 6am.Where's Beckett?" Ryan ask."She's wearing her clothes I think" Esposito answers then Castle's eyes widen.

Why would she be doing that.Were they.... he thought."What do you mean she's....um....wearing her clothes?" Ryan ask sounding a bit embarrass.Esposito had to roll his eyes."She just got out of the shower when you guys start ringing the doorbell like a bunch kids who's never seen a doorbell.before" Esposito says then moves aside to let them enter.

"She woke me up and ask me to answer the door.She got up at 5am 'cause she knows that you guys will come at inappropriate hours" he says heading upstairs but stopped by Castle's voice."Where are you going?"."I just woke up...so I'm gonna go to shower.Beckett will be down in a minute" he says then disappears up the steps.Ryan looks at Castle and Castle looks at Ryan.

"This is kinda weird" Ryan says after a few seconds of silence."Tell me about it" Castle says.Then Beckett appears at the steps and smiles "Hey guys,you're early.I wanted  to make breakfast before you came but I guess I can just cook now.Any request?" she ask."Smorelets" Castle says without hesitation."How about something we all can eat.Like....pancakes?" Ryan didn't really know why he said pancakes.It just came out randomly."Sure,it's been awhile since I ate pancakes" she walks to the kitchen to make pancakes.

Castle looks at Ryan "Why did you suggest that?Didn't you say that pancakes are an edible way of saying thank you to someone?Or was that Esposito" he whispers to Ryan so Beckett wouldn't hear their conversation."I don't know why I said pancakes.It just came out" he says in the same tone as Castle."What are you two talking about?" Esposito suddenly appears out of nowhere startling both Ryan and Castle."Jeez bro are you trying to give us a heart attack?" Ryan says angrily at his partner.

"Sorry,hey where's Beckett?" Esposito ask."She's in the kitchen making....pancakes" Castle says and Esposito has a questioned look."Why would she be making pancakes?" Esposito ask a little weirded out."I may....or may not.... have suggested that to her" Ryan says not meeting Esposito's gaze."And why would you suggest that?"."I really don't know.I just blurted it out be accident but she seems to be fine with the idea".