The Song He Wrote

You probably know Jon Huertas's song Ledge Of Love.Just imagine Esposito singing the song to Beckett while playing his guitar.No hate please,my brain is just weird.I like esplanie and caskett but for some reason I also like besposito.Enjoy~

Esposito drove around the town and they found some amazing places.One of Beckett's favorite places to go to is a boutique.It has some beautiful dresses and she couldn't stop looking at them.Esposito realises her staring at the dresses and drags her inside the store."I know you want to.Just try at least one dress on and if you want I'll pay for it" he offers."Well...they do look gorgeous.But I'm not letting you pay for them" she says then she went to look for a dress to try on.

Castle is still looking at the surveillance footage and luckily Ryan also downloaded the boutique's surveillance."I bet she'll look beautiful no matter what she wears" he says to himself and he just realise that he wasn't alone when he hears Alexis say "I'm sure.She's just so pretty and she'll definitely look beautiful in any dress she pick".Castle turns and see his daughter had caught him 'observing' Beckett and Esposito."A-Alexis..um..w-what are you doing here?" he ask about to turn off his laptop but Alexis stops him by grabbing the laptop.

"When Ryan left he seemed annoyed.So I figured you probably ask a favor from him to do something pretty bad.But I never thought you would be stalking Beckett" she explains.

"It's not-you know what I don't care,call it whatever you want" he say and Alexis place the laptop back and the first thing he sees is Beckett wearing a black strapless dress.His mouth fell open and Alexis had to close his mouth for him before it hits the ground.

Beckett walks to Esposito who is staring outside while waiting for her "What do you think?" she ask.Esposito turn to look at her then his mouth fell open."Wow....you look beautiful" he says looking at her from top to bottom."Thanks,this dress is beautiful but I can't afford it" she says looking a little sad then say "I'm gonna change back then we can go eat lunch".He nods and when she leaves to change he ask how much the dress cost and pays for it.Beckett is wearing her clothes again still looking a little sad that she couldn't pay.

"I'm ready,let's go" she says."Do you want to drink coffee first 'cause I think I saw a coffee shop right around the corner" he says not wanting her to know that he paid for the dress."Yea sure"."You go first,I think.I left my phone in the car".She smiles a little then walks to the coffee shop.Esposito made sure she's out of sight then an employee walks up to him and hands him a bag containing the dress.

He keeps it in the car somewhere he's sure Beckett couldn't see then heads to the coffee shop where Beckett is sipping her coffee waiting for him."Hey" he says and sits beside her.She hands him his coffee that she apparently paid for.He smiles "Thanks,you know you don't have to"."I know but I want to" she says drinking her coffee.After finishing their coffee they go to a restaurant that is located near the house they're staying.

___________________________________

They sit at a table near the entrance.A waiter came and took their order then left."What else do you want to do today?" Esposito ask.She thinks for a few seconds then say "How about we go to a karaoke.It's been awhile since I went to a karaoke" she suggest."Sure I always wanted to hear how you sing.You can sing right?" he ask.She grins then say "You'll just have to wait and find out".They talk about their friends and joked about Castle stalking them.

They don't know that he actually is.Castle watch them but like all the other footage he couldn't hear them.Alexis decided to join him."What do you think they're talking about?" she ask while watching the video."I don't know.Just now Ryan helped me read their lips.He's actually pretty good at it" he says letting out a frustrated sigh."Why are stalking them?" Alexis ask curiously.What was he suppose to say,that he's jealous and when they almost kissed just now he accidentally hurt Ryan."I...Just want to..make sure they're safe"."Seriously dad,I know you're lying.You're jealous aren't you.You do realise that irrational-"."They almost kissed" he blurted out accidentally.Alexis doesn't seem to believe him."Are you sure that not just you?" she ask softly.He sighs then played the park footage near the lake.She doesn't say anything after that.Castle plays the restaurants footage again and they watch in silence.