Chapter 21

Undress my conscience and make love to my thoughts.

She had one hand clasped around the girl's leg that was on her shoulder while the other was palpating the girl's breasts. Her actions were slow and precise and I felt my own breasts starting to tighten.

I barely heard the woman standing next to me talk and just as quickly she faded away from my thoughts as she left the room.

It was now just the four of us and I stood frozen as she gradually increased her actions. My eyes were glued to her rhythmic movements and I watched as sweat slowly slipped down her coffee colored skin. The moans from the other girl did nothing to distract me and even when she left the room I was unfazed.

I felt myself getting wet as the girl's moan got louder and I bit my lip to keep from moaning at the erotic sight before me. Darcy keeps her eyes trained on me and releases the girl's leg to grope her beautifully round breasts. Her body moves faster and faster and the noise in the room gets louder and just as I feel my entire body start to heat up, she breaks eye contact as her body quakes with her orgasm.

I blink; the first action I've done since stepping into the room and I will my heart to decrease its erratic beating.

Darcy slowly steps off the girl and walks over to me. She's completely naked and unconcerned about me seeing her that way. I try to keep my vision solely on her face but I couldn't not notice how her hips swayed as she neared me. There were beads of sweat shimmering from her body and that added to the erratic aura around us. The other girl finally makes a move and she doesn't make eye contact with either one of us as she leaves.

"Hi." Darcy says, her voice a raspy mess.

"Hi... You forgot your phone."

"Thanks."

She collects the phone from me and starts to look through it before once more looking at me. "Anything else?"

"N-No." I stammered. "Bye."

I start to head to the exit when I feel her hand on my arm. Turning slowly, I faced her once more.

"Let me show you the way out."

She walks ahead of me and I slowly follow her. Her perfect ass, the only thing in my vision. She leads me past the hoards of humans having sex and we walk all the way to the very first door. The older black woman that I had seen before is standing there talking to the burly man from earlier and I was surprised he wasn't more interested in the naked scenery.

She sees us approach and turns a bright smile our way. "Lady Faye. Why didn't you tell me you have a new slave?"

"Hello Ms. T. She's not my slave, she's a friend."

"Hmm-"

"A very straight friend."

"Ah, well that's a shame. You have no idea the pleasures you're missing out on."

"I'm good." I interrupted as no one seems to really pay me any mind.

"Are you done for the day?"

"No, I'm taking her back downstairs."

"Okay."

We exit and once again I find myself in the hall surrounded by black doors. Darcy heads off towards one and we enter to find a self contained room. She picks up a coat from a rack and puts it on and I look around at the simplicity of the room. There are no toys or anything that resembled the type of club held upstairs and there actually was a bed.

"Is this where you live?"

"No, when I'm too tired to go home, I crash here."

"Oh."

"Are you ready?"

I nod and once more we're down the hall. I can't remember the door that leads downstairs and all I hear is moans and groans coming from each door. Darcy is obviously aware of her surroundings and soon a black door opens to reveal the stairs. We walk out, closing the door behind us and the once noisy place drops into dead silence.

The downstairs club is deserted and we head towards the exit.

"Is this your job?" I ask as we reached my car.

"Yes."

"Do you get payed?"

"Quite a lot."

"To have sex?"

"Stop acting like it's impossible. These men and women seek escape from their lives. We offer not only and escape but an excitement of that escape."

"But why pay for sex?"

"You've never experienced a night up there so you wouldn't understand-"

"I've had sex before Darce-"

"Not like this."

I exhale as I play with my car keys. "Who's the British woman?"

"Ms. T? She's my boss and dominatrix on the weekends."

"What?" I asked, clearly confused.

"She co-owns the place... And she teaches the art of dominatrix."

"There's an art to it?... How is it that she's teaching you? Aren't you like... One also?"

"Yes, I like to dominate but I'm still learning how."

"So she was the woman that took your virginity?"

"Yes."

"And now she's teaching you to take others?"

"No... Jane... I gotta go. We'll talk more later."

She walks away from me and I'm left staring after her. Nothing about today made any sense and I was left more confused that ever. I get in my car and drive home; all the while, the images of that place on repeat in my memory. Within a few minutes I was dropping my keys on the table as I head over to my room. I don't hear anyone else home, signifying that my cousin was probably asleep.

Stripping off my clothes, I throw myself onto my bed and run through my phone until I found Ryder's number. The first call rang out and I rolled my eyes as I dialed again. The next call didn't even had a first ring before it headed straight to voicemail and I angrily slammed my phone onto my bed.

He was willingly ignoring me.

I sigh in defeat and collect my laptop before running through my emails. Every now and again thoughts of naked people rubbing against each other would plague my mind and I tried my best to push the thoughts aside. As I let out another sigh, I stare at my screen to see I had searched dominatrix. There were many results and I was about to close the page but instead my fingers clicked on the first link.

I spent the next hour reading articles, stories and definitions for the term and still my brain wasn't satisfied. Instead, I typed in lesbian dominatrix to have a better understanding of what Darcy really did and I saw a bunch of video links. I blindly clicked on the first one before realizing it was porn.

I slammed my laptop shut as the tens of videos popped up. I never watched straight porn let alone porn with such roughness attached and I refused to let my first encounter be this. Placing my laptop onto my desk, I stripped off my clothes and headed to the shower.

It was almost four in the afternoon and I decided it was time I visited a friend or something. I'm sure there were lots of parties that took place this earlier on a Saturday. It was after all, the city. No one slept and everyone was always busy; whether it was for the right reason or not.