Chapter 24

One taste, one touch... I'm yours.

My eyes literally snapped shut, my back arched up and my lips formed the biggest 'O' as her mouth connected with my heat. Holding my leg in place, I moaned loudly as her tongue teased my clit and her fingers snuck up and squeezed my taunt tips. Her eyes caught mine and I could see the desires within them before my head was once again thrown back. I held her head firm against me as her entire mouth consumed me and I couldn't stop the sounds that came from my lips.

My hips started to move as her tongue dove deeper and deeper inside me and I pulled hard on her hair but she was relentless. Soon, the room was filled with my loud moans as I felt the shiver run through my body and my second orgasm overcame me.

Pulling her towards me, we shared a passionate kiss and I tasted the sweetness of her mouth mixed with the salt of my youth.

Wanting nothing more than to give her the pleasures she gave me, I kissed along her neck before pushing her down and straddling her. She giggled against me and I quickly silenced her by placing my tongue inside of her wet mouth. Her breasts were so soft yet hard at the same time and I couldn't stop myself from squeezing them until I heard her moan, before I rolled them between my teeth. The sounds she made had my downstairs once again becoming wet and I never wanted her to stop.

I kissed slowly down her stomach before stopping at her red lace and I ran my fingers along the outside. She was drenched and I hid my smirk at the fact that I wasn't the only one. I hastily pulled off the flimsy material before forcing her feet up and planting a wet kiss against the back of her thigh as I sucked my way to my prize. Upon reaching it, I looked up at her, skeptical as to whether or not I had it in me to actually be a carpet muncher.

The look in her eyes were total sympathy and a hint of desire and I knew she was about to stop me but it didn't seem fair that I was the only one enjoying the feels of such pleasures and so I inhaled deeply and went for it. Her folds were extremely wet and salted and for a second I wanted to pull away. I looked up at her and her head was thrown back and her eyes tightly shut as she silently moaned. Just seeing her this satisfied caused me to find a new sense of determination and I quickly got to work.

I kissed and sucked her heat while simultaneously rubbing my fingers against her clit and she moaned loudly as my fingers slipped into her dripping folds. As I got more and more consumed with my task her moans grew louder and I felt my head being held down as her hips moved vigorously against my tongue. I wanted to laugh at her greediness but my head was restricted and on cue she orgasmed, screaming out my name.

I held her legs down and dove deeper and deeper inside her with my tongue as I extended her orgasm and her screams got louder. Out of no where, she pulled me up to her and kissed me passionately. Pushing me back down, she got up and once again took control. I smiled as I saw this side of her and a shiver ran down the length of my body. Pulling me closer to her, she brought both my legs to my chest before slowly taking her fingers, and with that same precise motion, slipping it in and out.

Once...

Twice...

In...

Out...

In...

Out...

When she was satisfied that I was wet enough, she positioned herself above me before placing her vagina flush against mine. I never knew that heat against heat, skin against skin, could feel so good, so right. We both moaned loudly at the contact and I reveled at the feel of her hard clit sliding against my own. Up and down she moved, never going faster, never going slowly, rather, she built up her own tempo and I held onto the cot as I felt myself get more turned on.

Her fingers barely touched my skin as she traced a line up my stomach and then around each of my nipples. I moaned as each of her hands then squeezed the tips as her hips started to go just a bit faster. Our dripping folds making a sloppy sound as we grind against each other. Wrapping my hands around her waist, I held her closer to me as our hips were in perfect symphony with each other. Coming closer, Darcy nibbled my earlobe as she whispered her profanities and I groaned as she never slowed. Just as I was about to touch cloud nine, she stops and I turn my incredulous face to hers.

She just smile as she kneels before me and we switch position. One of my legs are now flat while she braces the other against her chest and carefully places our clits on each other. I hold her legs as she just starts to move, ignoring the once slow tempo and creating such a fast beat that it's hard for me not to scream my pleasure. Her hand goes around my neck and she gently squeezes, sending me into such a frenzy that when her lips move I lose it.

"Come for me." She whispers harshly as she leans down to nibble my ear.

She had been fucking me so hard and so fast that sweat were slipping down our bodies and our skins together were making odd little slapping sounds. I moaned loudly as my orgasm overwhelms me and she rides me harder and faster, causing my orgasm to draw on. She forces my hand above my head and pins them with one hand as the other rubs my vagina as she continues her fuck tactic. I scream out in pain, pleasure, reluctance, torture as she never ceases and I feel as though my orgasm is never ending.

After a few seconds I feel her stop and she squeezes my neck just a bit painfully as her orgasm takes over her and I gasp for air as she slowly comes down from her high. Every so often she would rub herself against me as her shivers slowly come to a halt.

She looks at me as soon as her eyes reopens and smirks before lying besides me and pulling my body closer.

"Now do you still believe that same sex is so boring?"

"I neve-"

"Shhh." She presses a finger to my lips before planting a quick kiss on my forehead and I obey as I rest my head against her chest.