Chapter 33

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe.

I had never been to Darcy's place but I knew exactly where she lived. It didn't cross my mind that she would be at work since the afternoon was slowly slipping into night but I was late in thinking that as I pulled up in front her building.

It was an apartment complex and I parked my car before heading into the building. She lived on the second floor and I slowly took the steps as I tried to clear my head. I had no idea what I would say to her but my mind needed to be distracted and she was the only one that could do that.

I knocked on her door impatiently, all the while hoping that she was home. The door went flying open a while later and I saw the annoyed face of Darcy staring daggers at me.

"Shit Jane, do you not know how to knock and wait?!"

"Sorry, didn't know if you were home."

"What are you doing here."

"Please don't be mad at me... I really can't deal with anymore stress."

I threw my arms around her neck as I buried my head and inhaled her scent. I felt at home in her arms and automatically, my body started to relax. Darcy silently closed the door behind me before leading me to the couch and I quietly snuggled against her.

"Jane... You can't keep playing with my emotions, you know."

"I know."

"It's wrong of you to string me along when it's clear that you're still with him-"

"Im not. I promise... We broke up."

"Jay-"

"It has nothing to do with you."

"I'm the reason you broke up."

"Look." I began as I cupped her face. "I want you. Can we not talk about this anymore?"

She takes a deep breath and releases it and I smile before straddling her. Our mouths hungrily collides and I immediately pull her top off as my body is overridden with hormones.

"We shouldn't."

"Please." I pleaded.

"You just broke up with-"

I silenced her with a kiss as my hands palpated her dark tips.

"I just want you." I reassured before my dress is pulled over my head. "Now where were we."

Pushing her onto the couch, I pulled off her jeans and underwear before discarding the rest of my garments. We had been interrupted before but now she lived alone and I was sure that no one would interrupt us.

Running my fingers across, I was extremely pleased to know she was wet and I moaned as she sucked on my neck. I lifted one of her legs and licked my fingers before massaging her clit, and she moaned as I tugged it. Positioning my vagina on top of her own, I slowly rub them together and on cue, we both moaned.

Darcy's hands cupped my ass, nudging me faster and I squeezed her breasts as I obeyed her silent command. I always loved the feel of her clit rubbing against my own and moved my hips faster as we both got wetter.

Darcy suddenly lifts my body and switches our positions so that she was on top and I moaned loudly as she dominates my body. It amazed me how she was an expert to my needs and before long I was making incoherent sounds as my body trembled with my orgasm.

This seemed to drive her crazy because she increased her actions, sending me into overdrive and my back arched as my orgasm was drawn out. Her hand gently squeezed my neck as she loudly screamed my name and I pinched her nipples as she too came crashing down from cloud nine.

I quickly sought her lips for a heated kiss and for the second time today, the door opened on us. This time it was a tall black woman who I'd never seen before.

Darcy was still kissing my neck and I tapped her as the woman's eyes looked like they were about to pop out. Turning around, Darcy flew off me as she hurriedly grabbed her clothes. I followed suit before my hands halted at her next words.

"Mother! What are you doing here?"

This was her freaking mother?! The woman who hated gays and thought it could literally be beaten out of people.

"What on God's green earth am I seeing?" She looked from her daughter to me and I once more covered my skin even though I had already dressed.

"Mom, I can explain-"

"You said you were changed. That you weren't this sinful person anymore... How? Why?"

She stopped talking and I watched as her expression changed from shocked to 'I'm about to throw up'.

"I know I said that but-"

"There is no buts in this conversation. Did that place not teach you anything."

"Mom! I am who I am and forcing me to change isn't going to make me."

"That's because you didn't give them a chance. This is not you, Darcy. I did not raise any lesbians."

She said the word as though it was forbidden and I wanted to roll my eyes at her.

"Mom, I don't want to pretend anymore."

"My daughter likes men! Not women."

"Mom-"

"No! Either you start acting like my daughter and not some demon possessed person or I swear to you, I'll drag you to a psych ward and leave you there."

"You do not control me anymore mom! I'm not a little girl anymore, and beating me or sending me to go through harsh punishments isn't going to change the fact that I love who I am."

"Darcy Mathews-"

"I hate you!" She screamed before grabbing my hand and leading me out the door.

My heart was racing since I was afraid her mother would drag us both to the psych ward and I didn't release my breath until we were speeding off in her car.

"I'm sorry." Darcy says after we were a safe distance away.

"It's not your fault."

"Maybe Carr was right... Maybe I am wrong for you."

"Hey! Stop. I want this and no one in my life is going to convince me otherwise, okay?"

Darcy stays quiet and we drive in silence before turning off the road. The sun's about to set and I stare at its beauty before I notice Darcy getting out of the car.

"Where're you going?"

"No where."

I notice something in her hand and she puts it to her mouth before lighting it.

"What is that?"

"It's weed."

"Darcy."

"Look, I'm not forcing you to do anything but I've had a really stressful day and I just want to calm down."

I stare at her for a while longer, watching her make puffs of smoke from the cancer stick in her hand before my brain stopped working and I walked over. We both stayed silent as I placed it to my mouth and took my first ever pull of an illegal substance.