Chapter 21: All Mine

Taka's Point of View

The guys and I have been out all day walking around the city that it's already dark out. Just getting done eating at a nice restaurant with delicious yet satisfying food, that's our cue to go to the hotel we checked in at to relax and get rest for another show tomorrow. Actually, our last show for this tour as headliners.

I asked for it to be this way. Since we're touring around the area, I think this is an obvious, perfect opportunity that I have to snatch. But not everything always goes the way you want them to.

Really though..Who can't help but feel the way I'm feeling right now? This mood of frustration because of confusion. The way someone feels when their girl is in the hands of another guy.

Other than these uncontrollable emotions that have been spiraling out of control inside of me, taking almost complete control over my conscious, I also can't help but still believe that Y/N never took me for granted. That she's still close. Not too far.

"Hey, Taka look over there!" I hear Tomoya shout in Japanese enthusiastically beside me while pointing directly to the right while the others are to my left or behind me.

"I'm not falling for these tricks again," I also say in Japanese since we speak to each other this way when it's just us in an almost monotone voice and straight face while continuing to walk until I see another street come up, which is still far away from where we are.

"You should listen to Tomoya."

"...You too, Toru?"

Ryota, on the other hand, is quiet probably because I caught him earlier.

Just to enlighten them, I turn my head towards where Tomoya is still pointing at for me to look.

"What a surprise, more buildings," I say in a lazily, sarcastic tone this time while glaring at the moon that carefully sits between the scenery of tall buildings. Ok. That's eye-catching, but I don't think that is Tomoya's intention.

Now turning my head towards the opposite direction, I slowly stop walking because pointing Tomoya is nowhere to be found. Turning around to look behind me, I find him skipping away along with a running Ryota and a jogging Toru who looks like he isn't really making an effort to catch up with them because they're too fast.

"These guys," I sigh as I shake my head at the group of idiots.

Just when I'm about to catch up with them since they are nowhere to be seen anymore, vanishing behind a brick wall I feel a light tap on my shoulder. Turning around once more, I see no one. I feel another light tap but on my other shoulder.

"I'm done with these tricks-"

"Boo!"

Your Point of View

Although what I do just now is awfully lame, I allow myself to get distracted by Taka's funny expression and deep eyes that soften when the realization strikes him and when he finds my smile.

"That's why they..You..," Taka speaks in parts while first pointing with his thumb and slightly turning to his side to where Tomoya, Ryota and Toru ran off and then facing me before putting both his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

When he does, he also lowers his head for a bit to hide his famous, wide smile that I still yet subtly see behind his falling hair because of how close in distance we are.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier today. There are some complications with my family and-"

Before I can explain myself any further Taka interrupts me in a low voice. And as I look up from my toes that my eyes unwillingly drop to stare at I meet with his forgiving eyes and now small, genuine smile.