chapter 1

It's just another ordinary day, luckily for me my days are always fun and exciting.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I got up to the sound of my annoying alarm, I checked the time and it was 9:30. I was suprized that I set my alarm that early but then remembered, I'm shooting a video with kian. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to have a quick shower, I wrapped the towel around me and went to my closet to get my outfit. I put on a white muscle tank, an old pair of skinny jeans and my black flats. I ran downstairs to find Kian sitting on the floor, he looked upset. I walked over and asked "Kian what's wrong?" He looked at me with tears running down his face and his phone on the floor, it was cracked up from him smashing it on the ground. Kian stood up and immediately turned and hugged me, it was a tight hug so i knew something bad happened. He looked down to me "my girlfriend got in a fight with me and dumped me." I put my head in his chest and hugged him back, I felt bad they seemed happy together. "that's not why I'm upset." He saw my confused expression and continued talking. " We weren't happy together, I'm upset because I know the girl I like doesn't feel the same way." I waited a minute and then asked "did she tell you that?" He immediately fell to the floor yelling no. I kneeled down with him and put my hands on his cheeks and tilted his head up. "Then how do you know?" He quickly wrapped his arms around me and whispered into my ear "well then, do you like me?" He then let go and looked into my eyes. I stared at him for a second, processing what he said. I have always had a crush on kian but I also have a crush on Jc. Kian nervously looked down, I stared at him for a minute and then hesitated to get his attention, i could feel my face getting really warm. I then thought to myself oh no I'm blushing. "Kian?" He quickly looked up at me and noticed that was blushing badly, it must if been really noticable. I looked down and got up and turned away, I was feeling very self-conciouss at that moment. Kian grabbed my arm at spun me around and there I was, face to face with kian. It was sorta awkward though, then kian inched his face closer to mine, i was scared but very slowly did the same. Then a loud banging was heard at the door, I quickly looked down and took a step back and kian went to the door. The door opened and in came Ricky. "Hey kian what's up?" Ricky turned and saw me and yelled "HEY KIM!" I replyed and as always he came and hugged me but he didn't let go, kian walked outside and sat on the steps. Ricky then let go and looked down at me with a serious look and I don't know why but I started to feel really warm. "hey are you blushing?" I then heard ricky talk and immediately ran into the kitchen and sat under the table. Ricky came in and held out his hand, I grabbed it and he pulled me up and of course I hit my head on the table on the way up, when i was face to face with him he saw the mark on my face. I had gotten a big bruise on my forbead above my left eye, ricky sat me on the table and hugged me he then said "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." Ricky then turned and walked away, I got up quickly "Ricky!" He turned and looked me straight in the eyes and walked over, I was still blushing and I hoped it wasn't noticeable. He put his forehead on mine carefu not to hurt me and said " kim I like you." I looked up and before I could say anything it happened.

Ricky's POV

I put my forehead against kim's, but carefully so i didn't hurt her. I was nervous but then the words just slipped out "kim I like you." She looked up at me and knew it was the perfect time so I leaned in and then out lips touched. I was sure she would push me away but she didn't. Her lips were soft and she was kissing back, i continued and we kept kissing. We stopped for air and then kim looked into my eyes, her brown eyes dark but beautiful, kim looked nervous still and I mean REALLY nervous. Kim looked down and I lifted her head up and kissed her again, she put her arms around my neck and ran her fingers through my hair. I put my hands on her waist and gently pushed her againt the wall, this felt amazing but she seemed to hold back so I stopped. "What's wrong kim?" She didn't say anything so I was going to ask again but then she spoke. "Ricky all this time I never felt any love for you but when you looked at me all serious I felt warm inside and ran. I only ran because I was afraid, I like you but I don't want to ruin our friendship." Tears started flowing down her face and I sat her on the counter, "kim it won't ruin anything, I love you and that's all that matters." Kim jumped down and turned away to the door where kian was but I stopped her, she was shaking like crazy and I was really worried about her, was she okay.

Kian's POV

I was sitting outside thinking about what to say to kim, I really love her but am scared. Then I heard a loud thump, it was coming from the kitchen I walked in and saw kim on the floor crying with a bruise above her eye. Ricky hurt her, i was so furious at him that i just couldn't control my anger. " Ricky, WHAT DID YOU DO TO KIM!?!?" Ricky then explained it to me and i calmed down and sat beside kim, "kim are you okay?" Kim looked up at me, I knew she was self-conciouss about people seeing her cry, especially me so she quickly stood up and ran upstairs and then i heard a lock.