Dear Pretender. [6]

"Bloody may be thicker than water but love is thicker than anything." ~ Goldie Nash

-

The week was spent with me avoiding Harry, reason being I have no idea... I just know its for the best and his not my favourite person neither Zayn nor Louis and friends except Walter. Walter walter walter, Angelica kept telling me that he is constantly asking about me every time when she meets him in Economics lecture room which got me thinking maybe he like Angie and just used my name to have something to talk about I guess.

That changed when I met him in the library the other day, we talked for a while and I must say his really a nice person. Louis and Niall kept laughing at him for walking around with me but he didn't care, he simply brushed it off and continued talking to me. I asked him why he did not care about his fraternity brothers teasing me ; all he said was 'I dunno I guess you mean more to me than them'

Yes, he's a sweetheart. Zayn then came the following day warning me about Harry and for some reason I promised him to do just that, for the first time Zayn and I were talking like the way we used to when we we were kids. No one really understood what we were saying and we called it 'Zalanguage' crazy huh ?

Maybe he was just happy that I would stay away from his best friend Harry. I thought to myself... It had been an hour since I have been staring at brown pages of this romantic novel but wasn't really reading, my thoughts were flooded with everything that had Happened the past week. I always sit on these campus benches after my lectures or before my lectures, I like looking at the view seeing people rush to where ever they are headed to, looking at pigeons fly around and land on the green grass while fighting for a crumble of anything to put their stomachs and get them through the day.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as someone sit next to me in silence.

"Hey." I smile when I notice Walter, he returns the gesture.

"Hey Zaneh, Pardon me I didn't mean to disturb you." he stumbled for words to say.

"Its okay, besides my thoughts where else where..." I said closing the novel and putting it in my black side bag.

"Enlighten me ?" He smiled, why does he have such perfect teeth, prefect jaw line, perfect brown hair, perfect personality. Perfection. Before I could continue Zayn showed up giving me a slight fright as he jumped to sit in between Walter and I.

"Zayn what the heck ?" I shouted because I was caught off guard honestly.

"For the you, for the stay away, for the boys." He spoke in our stupid language we created as kids, I didn't expect it because he was always embarrassed of me but now he's sitting next to me in front of everyone in campus speaking some stupid things infront of walter.

"For the me, for the stay away, for the Harry." I shrugged while Walter gave us weird looks.

"For the yes but for the you, for the stay away, for the boys, for the no discussion." He smirked at Walter who was trying to understand everything that was being said.

"Bye Felicia." I tried pushing Zayn off the bench but he wouldn't butch.

"So what were you two love birds talking about ?" Zayn grinned crossing his hands.

"Zayn chill, Zaneh and I are friends." Walter replied.
Ouch ! Here I was thinking forward.