Dear Public [41]

"I was nauseous and tingly all over . . . . . I was either in love or I had chicken pox." - Woody Allen.

-

"We should probably get back- if you don't want to talk about it." I gave him an assuring smile.

"It's over anyways, we should just go." Harry awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Ain't you going to bid your mother goodbye ?" I faked a British accent making him laugh breaking the tension into non-existence.

"I have other plans." He pulled me close.

"What are those plans ?" I acted subliminally innocent, gently laying my hand on his chest

"Wouldn't you like to know ?" He said in a teasing voice making my back flutter with uncertainty.

"I hope it's what I think it is because honestly you have turned me into sex animal." I said looking up at his plump lips, his eyes looked so beautiful in the dark. Like the highlight of the whole picture. He's lips tugged into a smile as he pressed me against his hard chest. I could feel his erection pressed on my abdomen making me sigh but it definitely sounded like a moan more than a sigh. He's hand squeezed my left butt cheeks making me shudder helpless laying my head on his chest. I squeezed my thighs together from the heat radiating in between them, i felt helplessly lost.

"I think it's the other way around love, i can't seem to get enough of you." He whispered his hot breath dangerously close to my ear making my breath shacky.

"No, Harry." I suppressed a moan as he laid soft sloppy kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes enjoying this moment, even though I was aware it would have to end sooner or later but I still let him continue. The sound of people conversing as they left the event brought me back to my senses but no entirely. Harry brought me even closer against his hard solid chest. I don't think we could be any closer. The car was covering our lower bodies, Harry turned me around and I was now pressed against the car. In a few seconds of bliss my dress was hitched up to my stomach. "We are going to do this as fast as possible." He whispered right behind my ear and I squeezed my legs together getting a feeling of euphoria.

"Ha-ar-rry.." I panted for my breath as  his hands slipped into my panties, he made a sexy animalistic growl which made me even more aroused. "Love, these knickers need to go." He groaned, he's British accent becoming even thicker with arousal. I felt my panties drop till my ankles, making me gulp. I was aware of the people leaving the event chattering as they made their way towards the cars.

Harry's finger slipped into my wet folds, making me moan with my eyes closed. My butt still pressed against his erection as he slipped his long fingers deep into my core. I let out a shacky breath. "Ah Harry-" I managed to moan incoherently sounds. His pace was slow and steady. "Faster Harry." I laid both my hands on the windows of his car.

"Quite demanding." He chuckled behind me. "Stop teasing.." I said through gritted teeth. "You are right, what have I turned you into ?" He said in an amused voice and I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. He slipped a second finger into my core while his thumb rubbed on my clit. I threw my head back luckily laid on his shoulder. My mouth opened resembling an 'O', he's fingers were moving at a faster pace. At the touch of my clit, my release was close.

"Are you okay dear ?" Mrs. Hayes asked a few metres away from Harry and I. I had met her inside a few minutes ago.

"Are you okay love ?" Harry grinned still fingering the shit out of me, it felt so good it was even hard enough to keep my eyes opened.

"Uhm fu- Uh." I mumbled incoherently sounds.

"Oh Dear, do you want me to come over there." She asked politely.

I instantly snapped back into my senses. "Uh no no no I'm okay...mhmm" I muffled a moan. Harry seemed amused.

"I will see you then. Good bye Harry and might I say, she is wonderful." She smiled as she walked away.

"I hate you Harr...uhm-" i shuddered as my legs trembled and my muscles tightened signaling my close release. Harry nibbled on my neck with his rough kisses, as his thumb caressed my clit. I reached my blissful climax. He laid one last kiss on my neck. I closed my eyes for a few seconds enjoying the wave of pleasure my body had reached.

"You are so fucking beautiful." He turned me around and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "Scratch that you are so fucking sexy."

"Aw so I'm not beautiful." I said playfully wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You are not beautiful." He smirked. "You are beyond that." I felt a tug in my chest, this is how people develop feelings and I don't want that or is it too late. I sighed removing my hands and I knew he sensed the uneasiness between us.

"What's wrong love ?" He asked his his hand on my cheek.

"Uhm it's nothing." I faked a smile. I was about to pull my panties up because I felt like I would trip over them. Harry's mom suddenly approached us with a smile on her face. I was praying Please don't look down...

"There you two are ?" Her heels making a clicking on the pavement. "Thank you for coming Zaneh, it was really nice meeting you. Hopefully this won't be the last of it." She said and I couldn't think straight because she just complimented me and I'm not wearing any panties. Please don't look down...

"That would be great." I said with a subtlely. Without another thought she hugged me tightly and whispered "I hope you are on the pill because I can't stand being called grandma." My cheeks turned rosy red as she pulled away, giving me a knowing look.

"Harry you stay out of trouble okay. I will be in New York two months from now so I will talk to you then." She hugged Harry. I just stood there being all awkward as soon as she left I let out a sigh as I pulled my panties back up. Harry couldn't stop laughing as my uneasiness with his mom. Honestly today turned out great aside from Harry's breakdown.

I think my feelings are coming back or did they ever leave ?  I need to stay away from Harry before these feelings stay permanently.

vote ♡ comment