Dear Weak. [24]

I woke up, feeling dizzy. I had the most horrendous dream that Sofia Evans-

"Hey you are awake."

Squinting my eyes, I'm probably still dreaming because I heard her talking.

"Zaneh are you okay ?"

I rubbed my eyes, then I jumped off the couch it looked like I was in Gustavo's office and wait- it wasn't a dream I thought.

"Sofia what. are. you. doing. here ?" I said each word filled with vernom.

"I work here." She looked at me like I was insane. "For the past two weeks actually." She added. She put a few strands of her Auburn hair behind her ear, she looked the same except her hair was now shoulder length. She was giddily smiling about me.

"Whatever." I waved her off with my hand as I went out. "Wait ?" She called out when my hand was about to reach the door knob.

"WHAT ?" I yelled slowly turning my head back to glare at her.

"I heard you made it to Colombia University, congrats." She said rubbing her hands on her apron.

"Shove it down your throat." I spat and she looked hurt but mostly shocked.

"I'm sorry, did I do something wrong ?" She frowned.

"Did you do something wrong ?" I said calmly. "DID YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG ?" I yelled making her jumping from her spot.

"DID YOU DEVELOP AMNESIA OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I DON'T MIND BEATING THAT PRETTY LITTLE HEAD OF YOURS WITH A HAMMER UNTIL YOU REMEMBER." I yelled making her yelp.

"YOU MAKE ME SICK SOFIA. I HATE YOU, I'M SO SORRY MY ACTING SKILLS ARE NOT AS GOOD AS YOURS. I'M SORRY I CAN'T PRETEND TO LIKING SOMEONE WHOM I WOULDN'T MIND SENDING TO HELL. YOU ARE A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR HUMAN EXISTENCE. I HATE YOU DID I SAY THAT OH RIGHT...AGAIN I HATE YOU. WHY DON'T YOU TELL VICKY I HATE HER TOO, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY THAT HATE IS A WASTE OF TIME AND ALL...BUT I DON'T. CARE. I. HATE. YOU." I raised my voice, glaring at her. she was speechless, ofcause she didn't realise I had grown wings. I could defend myself in any way possible.

"I'm sorry about everything." She said a tear falling from her pathetic blue eyes.

"Like I said shove it up your ass because I don't care and use those crocodile tears for someone who cares." I crossed my arms.

"What is going on here ?" Gustavo entered the office.

"Nothing." We both said in unison, Sofia's eyes were suddenly red and puffy.

"Oh Sofia when will you stop crying." Gustavo hugged her and I felt jealous to the pit of my stomach. she replaced me  I thought.

"Your father is in a better place Sophie." Gustavo added rubbing circles on her back that's when it clicked...What happened to her father ? Mr. Evans was a politician and Mrs. Evans was a house wife, their family was well off. She always got everything she ever wanted, so what was she doing here working...

"Gustavo, i will come tomorrow ?" I briefly smiled and he nodded as Sofia continued crying. I ran out of the office entered the kitchen and made my way out of the bakery, today had been a horrible day. I couldn't take it anymore, this is why I didn't want to come back. I didn't know why i was crying now ? I hated everything in this town it reminded me of high school...oh how I hate high school.

What I didn't realise was i had parked my mom's car in front of Harry's house. I banged my head on the staring wheel, until I felt my loose bun fall on my shoulders. I picked my phone up and dialled his number... After the second ring he answered.

"Harry are you home ?" I sobbed quickly wiping my tears, i didn't want Harry or anyone see me at my weakest.

"No, are you okay ?" He asked in a panicked  voice.

"I need you." I sobbed.

"Zaneh go to my place tell Fred to let you in. Vera is there but it doesn't matter just go straight to my room. I will be there in thirty." He said in a smooth comforting voice.

"Zaneh ?" He called.

"Yeah.." I snirveled.

"I love you." He said softly and my heart skipped a beat and shuttered into pieces. I didn't respond I quickly hang up. This day had just turned from bad to worse, now I didn't want to see him. Should I go in ? I asked myself. I got out of the car and greeted Fred. "No need to worry maam, Mr. Styles just informed me of your visit." he chuckled opening the boom gate and lightly waved, i returned the gesture. I parked inside next to Vera's pink sports car.

I made my way up the stairs to the doorway. I rang the bell twice wiping, my eyes, trying to look as normal as possible. I didn't even realise I was still wearing my apron but I didn't care it didn't matter. The door flipped open revealing Vera who was in her tights and a work out vest.

"Zaneh ?" She kissed my cheek. " Are you okay ?" She asked with a concerned smile when she saw my puffy eyes.

"Uhm Vera hi." I mustered the most believable smile. "I'm okay, just have a cold." I sniffed.

"Oh sorry, do you want soup...I know a good Russian soup for cold." She opened the door letting me in.

"Uh thanks Vera but I will be okay. Is Harry around ?" I asked knowing the answer.

"No, Harry go visit his mother." She said.

"Oh..can I wait for him." I couldn't believe I had disturbed Harry from his Visit with his mother that he never really see's. Now I felt even more horrible.

"You are Harry girlfriend, you can come anytime."

"Thank you." I hugged her. I needed that.

"I go to gym now, Nina in kitchen okay and Fred outside." She grabbed her car keys before leaving. I made my way up the silver staircase, down the hallway and finally I was at Harry's room. I opened the door door only to be engulfed in Harry's strong scent. I removed my apron, i felt so dirty and the bathroom seemed so inviting. Everything in this house was modern. I removed all my clothes, and had a shower, i was sure if Harry was not going to mind. I needed a shower, sometime to think about everything that happened today. After the shower I was sure I had Harry's manly scent, having used his shower gel and shampoo and now dressed in one of his white shirts that covered me only up to my thighs. I jumped on the bed, having waited for about Fourty-five minutes. I looked at the door that was on the left side of the room opening it, i realised it was a huge balcony with a beautiful view of the back yard that had a swimming pool and a tennis coart.

"Are you okay ?" I felt his strong hands on my waist as I turned around. I saw those green orbs staring right into my own hazel brown eyes.

"I don't want to talk Harry." I whimpered kissing him, with all my might. I could taste the mint from his plump lips as our tongue fought for dominance. This was exactly what I needed...Harry-

"Are you sure ?" He asked and I nodded. Suddenly he lifted me up, my legs clung onto him like my life depended on it. He closed the double doors to the balcony and laid me on the bed. That's when I realised he looked so handsome in a black tux, devilishly handsome.

Vote and Comment
Next chapter very much +18