Dear Fuckboy. [16]

"If people are allowed to love life, then they should also be allowed to hate it." ~ Brian Fox

-

"Erm...what is he doing here ?" I nervously giggled. "On my sit, i presume."

"Oh, Harry is going with us...or have you forgotten that he is from the same neighborhood as us." Zayn added taking his seat but my seat was the window seat and Harry sat between Zayn and I.

"Right. How could I forget ?" I said sarcastically.

"Ma'am please take your seat the airplane is about to take off." the air hostess with the name tag Kate said in a hurry so I didn't have time to protest. Zayn stood up from his seat so I could pass but Harry kept sitting there typing on his phone. "Do you mind ?" I asked with my arms crossed. "I do mind, I guess you will just have to jump." He grimaced and I groaned.

I lifted my right leg to the other side of the seat making me hover on top of him reminding me of-

I suddenly lost my balance but quickly regained it as I place my palm on Harry's chest making him smirk. I slumped into my seat, breathing out from that embarrassing error.

"So you finally decided to go home ?" I looked at the window not wanting to listen to anything he had to say.

"I'm sorry sir but do you mind giving this seat to an elderly man over there. He wants to seat near the washrooms.." Kate the hostess asked Zayn who was already comfortably seated. The washrooms were only four rolls aways from my and Harry seat.

"Uhm yeah sure, no problem." Zayn smiled, i suddenly felt like he was doing it for the Hostess not the old man. Zayn winked at me and Harry before moving to his new profound seat, i grumbled because I was now all alone with Harry Styles and some unknown old man.

-

An Fourty minutes into the flight, i could feel Harry watching me and all I could do was stare at the clouds and the airplanes wing. The old man whom I had got to know as Mr. Carson with a bubbly personality but annoyed Harry in the few minutes he had introduced himself was now asleep.

"Are you going to ignore me the whole flight ?" Harry leaned in his warm breath on my neck. It sent shivers to my spine but I had to keep my composure.

"You know I'm glad you are here." He sighed.

"I missed you, please talk to me." He placed his hand on my thigh.

"Was i too rough ? Did I hurt you ?" He whispered in my ear.

"Harry.." I squirmed but it came out as a moan. "Zayn could hear you, stop it." I warned.

"It doesn't fucking matter." He pulled my hand into his as he rubbed circles on it, i lost my mind.

"Its does." I added.

"Zaneh why are you doing this to me ?" He asked in a serious tone. I simply ignored him and pulled my hand back.

"Doing what ?" I rolled my eyes but he took my hand and placed it on his hard tent. It must have been painful with those tight black jeans. Shut up Zaneh

"This is how much I want you ?" He said kissing my neck.

"I'm fluttered." I took my hand back but just at the thought of being with him again...the heat between my thighs radiated.

"You know we both want this." He continued laying sloppy kisses on my neck.

"Uhm you used that line the first time." I blushed, fuck no no no why you acting like this. I could feel my cheeks turning beetroot red.