Dear Disappointed. [19]

"Two things only a man cannot hide, that he is drunk and that he is inlove." Antiphanes

-

I looked at my own reflection on the mirror. Did I like what I saw ? Yes. I looked at a girl with a petite body, her blonde hair in a bun and red lipstick on her lips, her hazel brown eyes were staring right back at her with pride and curiosity. I had never met any guy's parents well this wasn't a big deal considering I wasn't dating Harry Norman was i planning on dating him.

It was almost seven and I was running out of time so I straightened my black dress that curved my body in all the right places leaving the right amount of cleavage and showing off my tanned legs.

"Oh my God-" i yelped. "Zayn don't creep on me like that." I placed my hand on  my chest.

"Do I know this friend of yours ?" He asked not minding my previous rant.

"Well no it doesn't matter." I shrugged making my way downstairs.

"It does and you are going to tell me." He stood in front of me closing my way.

"It don't have time for this, Zayn." I said with a bored expression.

"Well I have all the time in the world infact you are not going, if I don't know this dimweed."

"It's Harry now get out of my way." I rolled my eyes.

"What ? you mean Harry is in another Harry right definitely not Harry Styles ?" He chuckled.

"What ? you think I'm too lame to hang out with your friends ?" I asked him with a solemn expression.

"I didn't say that. Don't put shit in my mouth." He gritted his teeth.

"Okay." I made my way downstairs where my parents were preparing dinner together, oh right today was Lasagne Tuesdays. I missed that but I couldn't afford to miss this.

"Oh darling you look beautiful..." My father smiled while chopping the onions. "Too bad you are going to miss this awesome meal and a movie." He said in a playful tone.

"Ah darn it that sucks dad." I faked being hurt.

"So you took my advise huh ?" My mom grinned with her pink apron on. She still had it ? It has been there since I was eight.

"You could say that." I smiled.

"You look beautiful Zaneh." My mom said giving me a peck on the cheek. I was never good at receiving compliments so I just blushed and brushed it off.

"What ? Mom do you know who she is going out with ?" Zayn huffed. "With Harry, Harry the player, the frat boy, the womanizer, the-"

"Zayn honey calm down. Harry seems like a good young man." My mom cooed.

"Dad, you have to do something tell her she is not going anywhere in that skimpy dress."

"Zayn don't say that to your sister." My dad defended. I guess the old Zayn was back and here to stay, i knew his nice ways wouldn't last but it sure as heaven felt good  annoying him and making him this aggravated.

"Mom, Dad...this is a huge mistake." Zayn sighed when they didn't listen to him.

"I'm not going out with him, his stepmom invited me to dinner and I couldn't say no." I explained and parents nodded with understanding.

"You still like him, don't you ?" Zayn furrowed his eyebrows, studying my reactions.

"What's wrong with your sister having a good old crush on a boy." My mom added.