Dear Customer [27]

"Falling out of love is chiefly a matter of forgetting how charming someone is." ~ Iris Murdoch

-

"Enjoy your day..." I handed the customer their receipt and order. It had been a week, i avoided Harry at all costs well that wasn't hard considering I spent all my time working and visiting Marta. Lucky for me Sofia had a week off unfortunately her shift would start today, checking the time it was already ten-thirty meaning I would be seeing her face any second from now.

"Oh my goodness, sorry I'm late." She rushed to the counter. I simply nodded. " Well thirty minutes late." She was wearing the same purple t-shirt as mine which was written Gustavo's Bakery and skinny jeans.

"I'm sorry about what happened the other day, I'm really sorry about everything. I had time to think about everything that happened between us in the past and I regret everything I did." She paused looking at her manicured nails. "I know you won't forgive and forget like nothing happened but I would really appreciate it, if we put aside our differences and worked together."

"I'm sure I can do that." I said in a nonchalant tone.

"Great so is Gustavo here yet ?" She asked.

"Not yet." I replied in a lazy tone. I sure as hell wasn't going to pretend like we had been through daisies and lilies together when in actual fact it was thorns. We served a few more customers, two hours passed by before I saw my brother--- and friends enter the bakery with raucous. I frowned when my eyes met his-- just great.

"Oh my goodness, Nialler, Lou, Zay, Leeyum and how can I forget my Hazza bear." She squeaked, i rolled my eyes as she ran to hug them. "Look at you babe." Louis said giving her a twirl. "Whoah..." Zayn added looking at me with a sympathetic look as to say...'you work with her ?'

"Harry, i missed you so much...you haven't changed a bit." She hugged him and he hesitantly hugged her back.

"Hey Z." Louis greeted.

"Lil Sis." Zayn yelled as he sat in his booth.

"Sup Zaneh." Liam waved.

"Hey babe." Niall smirked.

I waved back at them, as I served another customer. "Thank you and have a great day." I smiled handing her, the chocolate donuts.

"Shut up." Sofia laughed with them. " I have never been to New York but hopefully someday." She said sadly. "Oh I go to Florida Gateway College." She added. I didn't feel sorry for her at all...not at all. "There has been has drastic changes that happened in my life which caused me to change." I didn't know why i was even listening to their conversations. "I missed you guys." She said with her squeaky voice that always sounded like she was constipated. "Hope you are treating my baby Sister well ?" Zayn glared daggers at her. "We are getting there, who knows we might just be friends...one of these days." She sounded somewhat serious but they all laughed thinking she was being sarcastic.

"Uhm hey." the same voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Hi, may I take your order ?" I asked.

"I came to see you." He said disappointment visible on his face.

"Why ?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Because you can't just avoid me and this matter." He said through gritted teeth as he tightened his jaw. He looked super hot as always dressed in skinny jeans, white shirt and a black leather jacket. He always looks good and feels so good. Oh my Goodness shut up, stop it.

"I'm not avoiding anyone or anything." I whisper yelled.

"Hey Harry order the usual yeah ?" Zayn yelled from their booth. "Extra donuts though." Niall added. "You are paying yeah ?" Liam smirked at Harry who just shrugged not seeming interested in what they were saying. " Sure." He replied with a tight smile turning his head to look at me, luckily there wasn't any customer behind him.