Chapter 11: Exploration Of A Beach And A Mind

Mika's Point Of View

  "What the fuck," I said as I read the note, "Bennett wanted to bring me here..."

  Will grabbed my hand and said, "Are you okay, Mika?"

  I nodded and he gave me a hug. After a few minutes, we began setting up camp. We figured out that Bennett planned on bringing a couple friends and letting me bring a friend too. So, there were five tents. Bennett was COMPLETELY prepared for anything!! He had extra food, water, swimsuits, lighters (for a fire, we don't smoke! #BeSmartDontStart bro!), et cetera. After we went through all of the stuff, we figured out who was going into wich tent. After half-an-hour of arguing, we decided that Jax and Ash would go in the black and yellow tent, Will and I would go in the green and red tent , and Jess would get her own tent, the green and black tent. 

  We then parted ways and explored the beach. Ash and Jax walked down to the ocean, Will and I  went to explore the forests beside the beach, and Jess was making sure no one stole our stuff. 

Will's Point Of View

  Mika and I slowly walked into the forests. As we walked we talked. There wasn't one specific topic that we talked about, we mostly talked about everything. The topics would go from Irish Curses to DC Versus Marvel in less than two minutes.

  There was an awkward silence then I said, "Mika? Do you want to talk about the note?"

  She gulped, then nodded. "I guess," She began, "Bennett wanted us to hang out. He's always wanted to meet the few friends that I have, and I've always wanted to meet his. He wanted to get away from our Mom while meeting each others' friends at the same time. He was always talking about leaving Mom, like it said in the note, but we never did. I'm assuming Bennett planned on bringing me here August Twelfth, the day he got murdered. Thank you..."

  "For what," I asked.

  "For listening. And being such a good boyfriend..." It was then, that we shared our first passionate kiss. We'd kissed before. Hell, we kiss all the time! But, it was usually just a peck on the lips. This. This was passionate and long. I didn't ever want it to end. But, we have to breathe. I pulled away without taking my arms from around her waist. I smiled and grabbed his hand. Then, we climbed a tree to get some more... privacy.

Ash's Point Of View

  Jax and I walked along the edge of the water and held hands. This was one of the few times we were ever alone, so I had to make this count.

  "Jax," I said.

  "Yeah Ash," He replied.

  "I love you."

  "I love you too, Sunshine."

  "Sunshine?" Jax started singing. He's such a beautiful singer!

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know,
Dear
How much I love you
Please don't take
my sunshine away

   "I love you, Ash."

   I blushed, "I lo-"

   But, he cut me off before I could finish. "I don't think we should date anymore, though-" Before I could say anything he said, "-Let me finish-" Then, he got on one knee and began to talk, "Ash Raybourn. You are the love my life. I just wish I could've told you that before we ran away. I know, we've only been together for a few months and it really isn't the best time for this. But, sometimes you just have to say, 'Fuck it!' and do what your heart tells you. Anyway, I don't have a ring, but symbolism. I love you, Ash. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you-" By now I was crying, "-So, Ashton Haladie Raybourn, will you make me the happiest guy on Earth and... Marry Me?"