Chapter 9: The Rise And Fall Of Will

Will's Point Of View

  "I like you too..." That's what I said! I could come up with anything else! UGH! Mika was as red as a tomato. She's so beautiful when she blushes, she's beautiful all of the time. Without thinking, I stepped forward and looked her in the eyes, I said, "Mika Leger... will you... be my... girlfriend?" Her eyes went wide and I immediately regretted my decision.

  Until, she said, "Yes. Yes, I will, Will!" She pecked me on the lips.

  Jess started shouting, "Wilka! Wilka! Wilka! Wilka! Wilka! Wilka! YESS! LET THE SHIP FUCKING SAIL!" Then, Mika rolled her eyes, and I brushed a stray strand of hair out of her stary eyes. She blushed and smiled.

  Then, Ash whispered in my ear, "Will. I swear to Satan if you hurt her; I'll kill you." I looked over at him, he had death in his eyes.

  I whispered back, "Why would I ever hurt Mika?"

  "Remember when you held her up to that tree," He said, "You fractured her back. I don't quite trust you yet, William McLoughlin." He scowled and wheeled back over to Mrs. Lelani.

  I let go of Mika and kissed her forehead. Then, I walked over to Ash. I grabbed him out of his wheelchair by his collar, pinned him against the wall, and whispered so only he could hear me, "If you ever say anything like that to me again, I'll do more than just break your shoulder. And don't ever call me William. EVER!" Then, I dropped him and he crumbled to the floor. As I saw his legs and arms sprawled in different positions, I remembered everything my bullies had ever done to me. Rory and Bennett did this to me all the time. Then, I saw him on the field, laying there, blood pouring from his eyes and mouth. I did this. I didn't know what to do. I just stared at what I'd just done to Ash. Ash didn't deserve this he was just looking out for Mika! 

Mika's Point Of View

  "OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK WILL? ASH ARE YOU OKAY," I shouted. I ran over to Ash along with Jax and Jess. While Jess and I checked Ash's pulse Jax was cursing out Will. "He has a pulse," I said, "But he's barely breathing. AUNT LELANI! GET MY MEDICAL KIT FROM THE BATHROOM!" A few seconds later my Aunt came back with my medical kit. I grabbed my stethoscope along with an oxygen mask. Soon, my aunt came over to me with an oxygen tank. I connected the mask with the tank and put the mask on Ash. I checked his heart... steady beating. That's good. While I was doing this Jess was dressing Ash's wounds. He has a dislocated shoulder and a shattered kneecap.

  "He'll have to get surgery," I said, "Or he'll never walk again. I could try the surgery... but I've never done it on a real person before. Let alone, someone in this condition..."

  Jax just said, "Do whatever you need to do." I shrugged  and grabbed a scalpel and other things I needed. I began to perform the surgery.

*After The Surgery*

  "The surgery went as well as it could've," I said, "He'll be okay." Jax hugged me and thanked me. When he let go, he pointed to Will. I scowled and stomped over to Will.

  "WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT, WILL," I shouted.

  He looked down and said, "He told me I wouldn't make a good boyfriend... I got really mad and..."

  I stopped him and said, "Look... I understand. Just... think before you act next time. Okay?" He nodded and I kissed him.

Jax's Point Of View

  "I'm disgusted with you, Will," I said. Will tried to explain, but I didn't listen.

  "Hey," Mrs. Lelani said, "I don't need to be responsible for a bunch of teenagers. I need all of you to leave... NOW!" We nodded and grabbed our backpacks. We walked out of the door and then, remembered Ash.

  "Oh," I said, "Ash. I'll go get him." I ran back inside and put Ash back into his wheelchair. Then, we went out of  the door. We all started walking and Ash sleeping while in a wheelchair. 

  "Please, Jax," Will said, "Just listen to me! I'd never hurt him for no reason!"

  "OKAY WILL," I shouted at him, "WHY?!"

  "He said," Will stated, "That I'd hurt Mika. That'd I'd never be fit to be her boyfriend. I just snapped. So... are we good?"

  I shook my head and said, "It depends on what Ash says." Then, I walked away and caught up with Mika and Jess. 

  Then, Ash woke up.

Ash's Point Of View

  "Wh-what h-happened? Wh-where's W-w-w-will? N-no... p-please. D-don't hurt me a-a-anymore... AHHH," I screamed as I shook and struggled to breathe. Everyone, including Will, ran over to me.

  "Ash, just breathe. Jax, you distract Ash and Jess, you grab that shot with that green and red liquid."

  "What about me," Will said, "I can do something too."

  "No," I said, "Stay away from-" I couldn't finish because Mika injected me with a green and red liquid in a shot. I passed out.

  I could still hear everything that people were saying. I just couldn't see them or respond very well. "I guess that you're more useful than just hurting people, Will," said a voice that sounded like Jess'.

  "The only reason that Will hurt Ash is because Ash was saying that Will and I can't be together because Will won't make a good boyfriend," said a voice that sounded like Mika.

  I struggled to say, "No. He l-lied..."

  Jax said, "That's exactly what I thought. WILLIAM SEAN MCLOUGHLIN, WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS! WE MAY BE RUNNING AWAY TOGETHER; BUT WE WILL NEVER EVER BE FRIENDS!" Then I heard a loud smack. Then I woke up.

  I said, " *Gasp* Jax?! What the hell?! Will... what did you do?" I saw Jax laying on the ground with blood pouring from his eyes and mouth. Then I looked up and saw Will massaging his fist while backing up. I said, "First you hurt me... then my boyfriend. What is wrong with you? Stay away from us!" We kneeled beside Jax and Mika checked his pulse.

  "No pulse," She said.

Jess' Point Of View

  "Can you help him," I said. Mika paused then got Ash from his wheelchair onto the sidewalk. 

  Then she said, "Kiss him." Ash kissed him. Then Jax woke up. And stood. He had blood running from his eyes to his neck. Mika out gause on his wounds and put Ash back in his wheelchair. 

  Before we left I said, "Wait. We can't just leave Will here. What of the orphanage comes and takes him back? Do you guys care if he comes with us?" Mika quickly nodded her head, Ash shrugged, and Jax just scowled. I called Will over to us. And he ran to us and followed us close behind.

  We started walking. We didn't stop until we reached a small, narrow bridge in the woods.

-------------------------------------

AN:

  Hello everybody!!!!!

  How did you like the new chapter? It took me six hours to write. Mostly because, I tried to write this on my laptop but it didn't save on they're because I don't have Internet now. I'm writing this on the Wattpad App. I'm not used to using the app so it's taking me a really long time to write this. I lost the whole chapter three times and had to rewrite it every time. I'm finally on the authors note!!!

LOVE YA!!!!