Chapter 19: All The More Reason To Hate School

December 25, 2016

Jess's Point Of View

  "Merry fucking Christmas you little bitches!" I said when I walked into our kitchen for breakfast. "How're the waffles coming?"

  "They're comin' nicely," Will replied. "Um... I'm makin' chocolate chip ones. Is that okay?"

  "Yeah. I love chocolate chips!"

**Three Hours Later**

  "That was really good! Thanks, Will!" I thanked Will.

  "No problem, Jess."

  "I have a surprise for you guys," Jax began, "They're showing The Polar Express in Central Park today, and since we don't have presents I thought that we'd go!"

  "Awesome!" I shouted.

  "It sounds great!" Ash agreed. "Thanks, babe."

  "OH!" Mika shouted like she just remembered something, "Will and I found a school for us to go to! You guys don't have a choice because the test to get in is tomorrow."

  "What school is it?" I asked.

  "Millenium High School!"

  "Okay. Jax, when is the movie?"

  "It's at seven." 

  "Okay. That'll give us some time to get ready and check out the school's website." We all washed the dishes and went to look at the school's website. It looked like we might be able to go to this school.

  Ash and Jax only have to finish twelveth grade. I have to finish my eleventh AND twelveth grades. Will has to do the tenth, eleventh, and twelveth grades. But Mika has to do the most! She has to do ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelveth. 

December 26, 2016

Jax's Point Of View

  We all got up early so that we could be ready when it was time to go to the interviews and tests. Honestly, I have a lot of faith in us! I think that we can all get into this school. I only need six more months of school and I can graduate. Same thing with Ash. 

  Speaking of Ash...

  I can't wait until Ash and I are married! It's going to be AMAZING! But he wants to wait until he graduates high school, which I can understand. I mean, we've only been dating for about six months, but I'm completely in love with him. Have you ever had the feeling when you're doing something and it's just -I don't know- right? That's how I feel with Ash. I feel like every second I spend with him I just get happier. He's so beautiful. So perfect. There's nothing to describe how much I love him. But I love him. I love him now. I'll love him forever and there's nothing anyone can do to change that. No one can change the love I have for this boy. No one.

  I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt someone grab my hand. It was Ash.

  "Mi Amore," He said, "It's time to go." I nodded and we headed out of the door. It was only eight in the morning, but it was going to take us a while to get to the school. 

**One Hour Later**

  "Okay guys," I began, "Just calm down. If we don't get in... we can find somewhere else."

  "You're the only one freaking out, Jax." Ash corrected me.

  "Whatever. Let's just go in." He smiled at me. I just grabbed his face and kissed him. When we pulled away he was hardcore blushing. "Made ya blush." He punched me in the arm for saying that. Meh... I deserved that.