Chapter 16: Possession, Disappearance, Resurection

Jess's Point Of View

  "FUCK," Ash shouted, "WHY IS IT SO FUCKING COLD?!"

  "Cenere," Jax said, "We're in Canada. Toronto, Canada. And it's November. It's cold."

  "Need some help, Jaxy Boy?" A random person just appeared next to us.

  "Declan," I said, "Get the fuck away from us!"

  "What did I do," Declan asked, innocently.

  "YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND," I shouted at him. Damn! I didn't know someone could be THIS clueless!

  "Okay," He said, "One: I didn't kill her. Because someone shot her and then mugged me, so I ran after them. Two: Sh-"

  "YO JAX!"

  "Who is it now," I asked, "Is that... Jordan?! Jordan? Jordan. JORDAN!" I ran over to him and hugged him, "How... what... but you... What?" It was Jordan! With his perfect brown hair with blonde tips. His blue-brown eyes. His perfect smile. His tanned skin. UGH! Why must Greek people be so perfect?! Oh you didn't know? Jordan and Declan are twins from Greece. 

Jordan:

  "When you guys ran," Jordan explained, "The cops showed up with an ambulance and I've spent the last month looking for you

  "When you guys ran," Jordan explained, "The cops showed up with an ambulance and I've spent the last month looking for you. I never got to ask you what I wanted to ask..."

  "What was your question," I asked.

  "Can I come with you guys? My dad has been way more abusive since Dec left."

  "Jordan," Declan stepped in, "We can't join them. They won't accept us. Go home."

  "Actually," I interjected, "If it's okay with everyone else... you guys can some with us. Guys?" 

  "Fine by me."

  "Whatever."

  "THESE ARE MY SOME OF BEST FRIENDS. FUCK YES!"

  "Okay," I said, "Come on Jordan, Decs." Declan rolled his eyes and we started walking north.

  Jordan and I trailed behind everyone else.

  "Hey," He said.

  "Yeah?"

  "The real question I wanted to ask you: Will you be my girlfriend?" WHAT? The boy I've had a crush on since him and Jax became friends is asking me to be his boyfriend?! Pinch me I must be dreaming!

  "Are you serious," I asked and he nodded his head, "OF COURSE I WILL!" He kissed me and I kissed him back.

(Quick AN: I'm waiting for fanfiction about these two now.)

Jordan's Point Of View 

(AN: Jordan and Declan's POVs might be shorter than others)