friends to future

Hi my name is charlotte and this is my first fanfic so i hope you guys like it, its about kiki,alli and i p.s. kiki and alli are my sisters,and how we are all insanely in love with R5/lynch family

my sister and i and the rest of the family are in the middle of moving to california, as kiki and i were packing i went into the kitch to grab food. As i was getting food i heard kiki put on pass me by which is one of my favs so i know every word, when i came back in the room i screamed in her ear LIKE DAMN YOU COULD BE THE ONE THAT COULD MESS ME UP!!!! sense that was the next line...next thing u now we are both on the ground craking up and trying to catch our breaths so we could finish sining along. After about another 3 hours of fooling around and sining along to r5 we finished packing up the rest of our clothes...as much as im gonna miss marblehead im gonna love living in cali cause me, my sis and the rest of our family are moving in right next to the lynch family 

(3hours latter)

After our plane ride to cali we arrived at our house as we walked in my 2 sisters and my bags just dropped to the floor, we started to jump up and down cause we were so excited. After our little happy dance our parents showed us to our rooms each of our rooms had a balcony mine and kikis balcony were facing over the water and allis was looking over the hill we were on. After we unpacked for a couple of hours my sisters and i decided to go exploring,as kiki was telling our parents what we were going to go do i heard a knock on the front door so i ran to the door...... as i opend the door my face droped...... it was ross shor lynch as i thought to my self he was saying oh hey its nice to meet you im ross lynch. Than i snapped out of my thoughts and introduced myself hi im charlotte gilligan.

(ROSS POINT OF VEIW)

As i walked to meet the new neiborghs i thought to myself "what should i say when i first meet them... well to late to think i have already knocked, as the door opened i saw a girl standing there she was beutifull, as i was looking at her it took me a moment to find my words, but all i could think of was "oh hey its nice to meet you im ross lynch...than i thought to myself oh how stupid i could have said somthing better.

As i was looking at ross i heard my sister kiki asking whos at the door, as i started to reply she walked over to me and she than ran and started to scream and fangirl... than she walked back over with her face still bright red and ross and i both started to laugh...Ross: hey even though we all just met i was woundering if you guys wanted to come over and hang out with me and the rest of my family...kiki and i both just turned to each other and nodded our heads...ok great oh and you guys might want to get changed into baithing suits cause were probaly gonna go swimming than kiki and i said ok... oh and can we bring our little sis alli, ross said sure.