chapter 11

after we unloaded our lugage we walked into the cabin there were 8 rooms ryland rocky and ellington shared one room rydel faith and alli shared another room riker and kiki shared one room there parents shared a room and ross and i shared a room and there was a kitchen 3 bathrooms and a family room.after we unpacked there was a knock on the door ross ran down the stairs to see who it was, i than heared ross talking to some one so i ran down stairs to see who it was... there was a girl standing behind ross with long blonde hair it was down to her butt so it was long, once ross moved i realized it was christeine, we than jumped into a hug. everyone else came down stairs and i introduced all the lynch'es and ellington to christeine,when ellington and christeine said hi they just clicked. after everyone met, ross christiene ellington and i went into the family room and talked while everyone else went outside. ellington was sitting in the chair christeine was on the coach and i was cuddeled up on ross lap on the coach. after about 20 minutes of us four talking ross said im gonna go get a drink do you want anything babygirl, i shook my head no, ross than looked over at ellington and told him to come with him to the kitchen. after the boys left christeine and i started to talk ross than glanced over at us from the kitchen and he smiled at me and i gave him a bigger smile one that i have never given him befor, he than relized i was as happy as i was the day i first met him. ross than mouthed that him and ellington are gonna go outside with everyone else i than mouthed to him go have fun i love you, he than mouthed back i love you to babygirl.

(3 hours later)

after christeine and i finished talking it was 12:30am ish when we went upstairs for bed, she slept in rydel alli and faiths room cause there is four beds. after i brushed my teeth i crawled into bed next to ross, as i rolled over to face him he grabbed my waist and he started to kiss my neck, ross i thought you were asleep, well you thought wrong now come here babygirl.i than rolled over completely and he grabbed both my cheeks and pulled me closer and he kissed me hard on the lips i than mummbled into the kiss i love you and he replied with i love you, after a minute or two we pulled back to breathe i than started to kiss his neck and he let out a loud moan i than stoped and started to laugh, what he asked,ok normaly i love when you do that but were gonna wake up the whole house, good point... love you babygirl night, night night babe. as i rolled over he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

(next day)

when ross and i wolk up we went down stairs and stormie was makeing french toast for everyone. as we sat down riker looked up and said jeeze you guys were loud last night, ross and i both started to blush and said at the same time oh you guys heard that, they all nodded there heads.

when mark came down stairs he siad the boys were gonna get the christmas tree and the girls were gonna decorate it we all agreed cause thats what we were gonna do anyways, plus when the boys were gone we were gonna make cookies with stormie. 

(1 hour latter)

the door swung wide open and ross yeld WERE BACK WITH THE TREE!! all of us girls ran into the family room were they were setting the tree up. after the boys left the room to go get the boxs of lights and ornaments the cookies were done so we got plates and set all the cookies on them, than we went back into the family room to start decorating. as we were half way done with decorating the tree i felt someones warm arms wrap around my waist tightly, i turned around in his arms and ross lips and mine crashed into eachothers, he than started to move his hands up and down the back of my thighs and butt,he than started to kiss my neck i than whispered in his her your siblings are in here, oh right. he then pulled back and just put his arm around me and he helped us finish decorating the tree.