chapter 8

(football game!)

as i was running down the beach to the end zone kiki past it to me, and i ran down into the end zone with the football and yelled TOUCH DOWN! ross than yelled THEY CHEATED! how did we cheat? you cheated because...uh you guys cheated just by being so beautiful and amazing you and your sisters and friend expeacialy you babygirl, well that better be true, it is i promisse, and how do i know that. he than kissed me and in the kiss he mummbled i love you charlotte than he pulled back and said thats how... its cause i love you charlotte estella gilligan. i love you to ross shor lynch. than we heard an awwww from everyone,ross than grabbed my hand and we walked down the beach in silence except it was a good type of silence. i than looked up at him and he looked down at me and i said you know that was the first i love you we have ever said to each other,he smiled down at me and said i know and im glad i did than he kissed my head and i whispeard into his ear and said im glad i said it back. after walking down the beach a little further and we could'nt see any of the lynch's or my family i said its getting dark we should probaly head back, he than put on his puppy dog face i than just lauged and pushed him slightly. and befor i could say anything to him he kissed me hard on the lips, after a few more minutes we pulled back and he said you dont now how badly i wanted to do that when i said i love you, i than leaned in and kissed him and he kissed me back when we pulled away he said was that your answer i than nodded yup.

(1hour later)

when ross and i got back to his house he yelled WERE HOME!!! everyone came to the door and asked how was your walk. ross and i just looked at each other and said good why it was just a walk, ya but you guys were gone for 2 hours alone, so... so what did you guys do, nothing we said at the same time. ross and i than walked into the kitchen and grabbed some food than went into the tv room were everyone else was.