chapter 22

ross pov

i woke up to find riker stareing out the window, i got out of bed and went over to the window. my mouth just droped, it was kiki screaming at drew. riker how did he find us, i dont know but you cant tell charlotte he was here this morning it will just freak her out even more, ok. i than turned back to the window, and saw kiki punch drew straight in the jaw than kicked him in the balls than i saw drew punch kiki in the stomach.i than held back riker dont just watch what she does,kiki than kicked him in the gut. riker and i both flinched at that one, kiki than walked back onto the bus. riker and i looked out the window and drew who was just on the ground was now limping over to his car. damn babe riker said, oh what like you or ross would'nt have done the same for one of us, ok we would have but still damn.

i than got up to check on my girl, when i got there she was shakeing and mumbling no no. i than shook her awake baby girl wakey wakey, when her eyes opened she pulled me into a tight hug. it was just a dream shh baby girl shh, more like a flash back she said in between sobbs. once she stopped crying she got up and dragged me into the the bathroom. as soon as we got into the bathroom she splashed water onto her face and i was rubbing her back to calm her down because she was still shakeing. 

no ones pov

when ross and i walked out of the bathroom i looked at kiki who was walking out of the game room and had a black eye, kiki what happened, oh nothing i was just on the trampoline in the game room and i was seeing how high i could get my phone and it hit me in the eye ,of course you would be the one, riker than walked over to her and asked baby girl are you ok, yeah im fine its not the first time i have gotten a black eye, baby what was the first, oh charlotte, sean and i were at a carnival and a video camera hit me in the eye when we were on one of the rides.

rikers pov

we were all at the table eating when i whispered into kikis ear, baby girl dont tell charlotte about drew this morning, would'nt think of it. i than kissed her on the cheek.

2 months (end of tour)

last day of tour the boys have a concert at 9:30 in boston at the TD Garden. 

i wake up to hear riker and ross talking in the kitchen,

riker: well its a good thing we have'nt heared from drew in a while right

ross: yeah i gusse but what if hes planning somthing

riker: well than we will just have to protect the girls especialy charlotte

ross: i know im just really worried 

riker: ross

ross: yeah 

riker: when was the last time you slept 

ross: about 2weeks ago and a couple days why

riker: cause you look really tired

ross: i know im just really worried about charlotte, what if he comes bak or comes to the concert, what if i cant protect her.

thats when i walked into the kitchen with kiki, christine and rydel. and the rest of the boys were right behind us. good morning beuatiful ross said, good morning handsome. he than wrapped his arms around my waist and started talking to every one about the concert tonight.