christmas day

(ross pov) 

i woke up and i looked at the clock and it said 10:15, i than looked at charlotte and she just looked so peacefull asleep. merry christmas i whispered into her ear, a smile than went across her face as she said merry christmas to you babe, do you want to go wake every one else up i asked, she than laughed and said you are such a child... and ya sure. after we got out of bed we quickly brushed our teeth we got every one up.the last people to wake up were kiki and riker, so charlotte and i ran into there room and just jumped on top of them and yelled MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

(no ones pov)

once we all got down stairs breakfeast was already ready, once we finished eating we all headed into the family room. once i past out my gifts riker and kiki gave me there gift wich is an iphone case that says besties forever with a pic of me on rikers back and kiki chaseing after us, aww thanks you guys, no problem. i also got a pair and of green converse from rocky to match his, from faith i giot a lily vest, from rydel i got makeup, from ryland and alli i got torryburch flipflops, and from ratliff i got a pillow with his face on it, really ratliff really, haha yes really. thanks you guys, ross did you froget somthing, no i was waiting until you were. he than handed me my gift and i handed him his, do you want to open first or do you want me to open first, you babygirl. i than started to unwrapped my gift i stopped when i saw the cover of the book, it had a picture of ross and i and it said MY BABYGIRL <3. i than looked though the book and it was pictures of ross and i and it also had captions saying things like best time of my life or thats my girl and other things like that, the last picture was a pic of ross and i holding hands walking down the beach the day he first told me he loved me. when i looked up at ross there were tears forming at the brim of my eyes thank you so much ross...he than pulled me into a hug and whispered your welcome babygirl im gald you like it, like it i love it...now open your gift, ok. he unwrapped his gift and pulled me into a hug ans said thank you i love it, look on the other side of the blanket, when i flipped it over he read aloud what it said " my one and only love <3". aww thank you so much babygirl.

(2 hours latter)

ross and i were cuddled up on the sofa when rydel came in and asked charlotte do you want to help us make cookies? i looked over at ross who put on a pouty face i than looked back at rydel and said i will be in in a minute, ok. do you have to go babe, no but i wanna go make cookies you can help if you want to. he than paused the movie and nodded his head up and down than picked me up bridal style and carried me into the kitchen.

that was the end our christmas... happy holidays