chapter 25

charlotte's pov day befor aniversory

i took a deep breath as i was about to tell riker the story when kiki came running in, WAIT WAIT, she screamed, what, do you want me to tell, no because than i won't be able to tell ross, ok.

story

so me faith christine and kiki we were all in the car with drew, and he was sobber and he was driving. i was sitting in the front seat next to drew and the light was green so he went and across the street the light was red, but somone ran the light and crashed into us. so kiki christine faith and i were rushed to the hospotial and drew thought and still thinks that it was all his fault.

by than i was in tears with rikers arms wrapped around me, but i have to ask why does he drink and hit you, he never drank befor that so its because of that and why he hits me i have no idea.

christine's pov

i came running through the door yelling I HAVE A SUPRISE FOR YOU, what is it charlotte asked, well lets just say he will be here in 2 hours and he always makes you happyier, who is it, its a surprise, just tell me please, nope, please, nope and thats final, ugh fine.

2 hours latter charlotte and i still have not heard from ross, but than we heared a knock on the door and charlotte said if its ross im not ready to talk to him, well dont worry you dont have to because its your suprise.

charlotte's pov

well dont worry because its your suprise. i than jumped up right as i saw rowan walk through the door way and ran towards him as he ran towards me and gave me a hug as i hugged him right back. he than put me down and us 3 all walked over to the couch to catch up. so baby doll (p.s that has always been rowans nickname for me) yeah rowan, hows life, good, thats all i get, ok well i have a new boy friend...umm oh drew came back into my life which i dont know if its a good thing or bad oh r5 and i just got back from being on tour how about you, im good still playing music uhhh oh im a single pringle and proud of it oh and i might be moving here for a while, really when, we officially move in about a month, YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!

we talked for about an hour when i got my 123 txt from ross, and this one i read. (R = ROSS AND C= CHARLOTTE

R- hey baby girl im really really sorry but can you please come over tonight, we need to make up befor tomorrow.

C- ok what time should i come over and can i bring an old friend to hang with us

R- ya sure anything for you babe and come over in like a few minutes

C- ok be over in 10 just let me get changed

R- ok but it better be somthing sexy

C- ok whatever you say babe

end of convo.

hey rowan christine do u guys well mostly rowan cause christine you can come ovisialy,but do you want to come to the lynch house with me, ya sure anything for you baby doll, ok let me just go change, ok they both said. i ran up stairs to my bedroom, i canged into blue jean booty shorts, a black belt, a white lace see through top with a black bra on and i put on my black combatt boots. once i got down stairs we all walked to ross's house, as soon as we walked into the house i saw ross and his eyes just lit up when he saw me. we than both went sprinting over to one another and i jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, ross whispeared in my ear damn baby thats sexy, what me or the outfit, both. i than bit my bottom lip, baby dont do that, dont do what, bite your lip it makes me crazy. i than bit my lip again and next thing i new my eyes were closed and our lips had clashed. cough cough get a room you too rocky said.