chapter 21

dinner

after we all ordered our food i got a txt from drew.

drew: come out side baby 

charlotte: no and im not your baby any more and i never will be

drew: come on im sorry i just want to talk

charlotte: no your just gonna end up hurting me, you really think i can trust you again

drew: just let me explain in person please!

charlotte: fine i will be out in a minute and once i get out there you have 10 minutes to explain and thats it.

ross, yeah baby girl, i'll be right back, were are you going. i than showed him the text's, baby girl no, i will only be gone 10 minutes and you'll be able to see us were gonna be right out side i promisse, ok fine but if he trys something your back in here less than 10, ok dont worry.

hey drew, hey, ok so you wanted to explain, yeah, ok explain, ok i now i should have never hit you or kiki or alli but i was drunk and i know that is not a good reason but its the only reason i got... but i still love you and always will thats the only reason i came is to look for you, than why all the sketchy texts and why did you hit me again, like i said i was drunk each time i hit you, thats still not a reason drew, i know i know, than why, truly i dont know, well at least you told me, do you forgive me, drew im sorry but no... we dated for 5 years and all those years you always hit me and my sisters so no... but you do get this. i than walked over to him and puched him straight in the jaw i than started to walk away when kiki came running out and punched him as well. ok i diserved that, than kiki and i both punched him and slapped him than said also that. we than both walked back into the restaurant and sat back down next to our boyfriends, right as we sat down riker and ross both blurted out damn, what, oh nothing. ross than whispered in my ear your sexy and cute when you get angry, i blushed and said thanks. after dinner we went to the bus, once i got to the door of the bus i turned to ross with tears about to come streaming down my face. baby girl whats wrong, read this i than pulled the note off the door.

you think you can get rid of me just by haveing that conversation well your wrong - Drew

by than i had my head burried into ross's chest crying again.

ross pov

when we got back to the bus charlotte was in tears again because of a note drew left on the door. baby girl how about we get some sleep, she nodded yes. we than went over to the bunks and we curled up in bed togethere. once she fell asleep i rubbed her tummy and a smile went across her face, i chuckled and said happy you still like that baby girl, a few minutes latter i was out.

sorry i have not updated in a while...