chapter 4

4 hours later Mark asked us if we all wanted to stay for dinner my parents said they could'nt but we could. After dinner we all went swimming again. Alli and ryland were playing football in the water with ellington,rocky,faith and rydel... riker and kiki were sitting on one of the chairs talking a laughing and ross and i were sitting at the side of the pool with our feet in the water giggling and trying to talk...ross, yeah baby,this is a perfect night me u ur family my family and everyone is happy its just perfect, baby girl this is a perfect night for me to.

After evryone got out of the pool we chilled out side some more than riker asked everyone do u guys want to go surfing tomarrow, omg yes everyone replied...than rydel asked kiki, alli, me,and  faith do u guys want to come inside with me, sure. we went inside and every one got drinks and i went up to ross room cause he wanted his sweatshirt, when i came down stairs everyone had already gone back outside. so i went to the fidge and got my self a drink, as i was pouring it somone kissed my neck a couple times than i turned around and saw ross as i smiled he leaned in a kissed me hard against my lips, as we kissed i put down my glass and he pushed me up against the fridge. than we heard the door open and riker yelled get a room, and than we pulled back and both blushed, than rocky yelled ROSS WE USE THE FRIDGE DONT MAKE IT A MAKE OUT SESSION SPOT, than ross and i started laughing and yelled back TOO LATE. as everyone walked back out side ross pulled me back into the house and whispered in my ear...charlotte do want to spend the night, i looked up at him and nodded my head yes. As we walked out side and i bacame to shiver, ross than handed me his sweatshirt i than looked at him and kissed his cheek and said thanks.