chapter 26

5 month aniversery ross pov

i got up and looked at the clock, 12:15. I than looked down at my sleeping angel than i leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, when i pulled back her eyes fluttered open. good morning sleeping beauty, good morning handsome. What did you plan for us, not saying, please, nope, ok how many pretty's do i have to say befor please for you to tell me, i still won't say, ok how many kisses do i have to give you for you to tell me, nope its a surprise bubbs, ugh fine your in possible, but thats a good thing, somtimes. charlotte than walked off into the bathroom, as she was brushing her teeth i laid out her outfit, which is her white high wasted shorts with a light blue lace tank top, and than a outfit for dinner and one for swimming. once i had finished laying out her clothes she walked out of the bathroom. Good morning princess, good morning babe.

charlotte's pov

good morning princess, good morning babe, nice outfits wich one am i wearing first, baithing suit underneath shorts and shirt, kk I'm gonna go change. As I was getting dressed I heared a knock on the door. Ross, baby do u need help, ugh yes. I turned around as he walked in and he tied the back of my bathing suit. Baby girl ready to go, ya. As we headed out we heared every one yell have fun and than we heared mark yell be safe, we both than blushed.

ROSS POV Once we got to my car Charlotte eagerly asked so where we going, ok you really want me to tell you, YESSS, ok ok fine I'll tell you part of it, yess, ok so first we're going to the beach than a picnic than something special planned for tonight, ooooo can you tell me that part, nope. by than we were face to face than are lips clashed. CHARLOTTE POV Once Ross and I got to the beach we headed straight for the water well Ross did with me in his arms. ROSSSS DONT,do...dont what, don't u dare , to late and he through me into the water. As I came up from the water ross's lips clashed onto mine.

sorry i have not updated in a while but i will update the other half of the aniversery later, love you lots.