Chapter 29

Charlotte POV

"Aww how cute", I than felt someone grab my hand ross than stood up and punched drew. I than ran and got Kiki. "RKER KIKI HELP!!!!" they both than ran down the stairs and followed me out side. Kiki than kicked Drew in the balls and riker started to punch Drew. than suddenly every thing went black for me.

I woke up to the sound of car honking and with a pounding head ache, my eyes than got use to the sunlight and I realized that I was in a car we'll a van. I looked at who was driving and it was Drew and the guy next to him we'll I don't know who he is but all I know is they kidnapped me.

"Aww look who's finally awake" the man said, "Drew ?" "ya Mathew" " do u want me to drive so u can get back there with your girl", I than butted into there conversation and said "IM NOT HIS GIRL" " oh we will see about that" Drew said.He than got into the back with me, " hey Mathew how about we go to a hotel instead it will be easier and we should also get her something special to wear, and how about a couple of outfits". he than chuckled, "what do u mean by outfits?" i asked, "oh you'll see they both said. Drew than came close to me and started to kiss my neck I tried to push him off but he was to strong. I than heard Mathew say "u should probably save that for the hotel drew" "ugh fine!!!". we than pulled into a parking lot Drew got out and i realized we where at the mall, "watch her Mathew , oh and babe what size are u", "size in what", "bra and thong of course" he than chuckled " I'm not telling u that" "we'll than I'll just guess, and it doesn't matter if there to big or to small anyways cuz they'll be coming off". my heart than sank and I wanted ross right now".

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I had writers block, but I hope u like this chapter. xoxo char💕