chapter 18

tour first day out east...

faith's pov

all of us girls watched as the boys put all the lugage into the car, riker than came in and said the car is filled so come on,ok. riker were's kiki i asked oh i have to go get her out of bed cause she's still asleep.riker do you need help i yelled up to him, no i got her but thanks. i than got into the car with every one else.

no ones pov

riker ,kiki,ross,and i sat in the way back, ratliff, rocky, ryland sat in the row in front of us, than rydel,alli,and christine sat in the next row and mark and stormie sat up front with mark driving.

ross, yeah riker,how can i get kiki to let go of me, oh rub he tummy...charlotte liked it last night when she was asleep cause she would not let go either. what do i like, nothing baby girl... she than leaned back down on my shoulder. ross i gusse she heared you, i laughed i gusse so.

so i took ross's advice and started to rub kiki's tummy, a huge smile went across her face and she loosened her grip. 

airport...

once we got to the airport we unloaded our lugage from the car.we than checked our bags and went through security, we than had time to get something to eat. as we were all looking around ross yelled sushie, we all agreed. we sat down and ordered our food when it came we ate as quickly as we could and payed the bill.when we all finished we rushed to our gate because they are already bording the plane.we all than got onto the plane and took our seats. ross and i are sitting next to each other,kiki and riker, rocky and faith, ratliff and christine, ryland and alli and stormie and mark. so we were all sitting next to some one.once the sighn said we could undo our seat belts ross and i lifted our arm rest that seperates our too seats and made it one big one. but we left our seat belts on because we new we were gonna fall asleep, and thats just what we did i fell asleep curled up into ross and he fell asleep holding me.