chapter 23

last concert

we all arrived at the TD Garden 4 hours befor show time so the boys could get ready. once they practiced for a an hour we decided to walk around the city for the other 3 hours. well girls lead the way all the boys said, we all paused once we got out side and all asked at once weres christine and ratliff we than turned around and saw them lip locking. rydell took a pic and posted it on instagram @ratliffr5 has he final asked her to be his girl friend after 3 months i think so...awww.

they than pulled back after a good 2 minutes and we than started walking around. kiki and i took ross, riker and rydel to all our fav places while alli christine and faith took rocky, ratliff, and ryland. kiki and i took ross , riker and rydel to the M&M store than we took them to the boston harbor.

boston harbor - ross pov

NO charlotte screamed, ross put her down befor you do really drop her into the water rydel said, i than lauged and said ok. once i put her down she threw a M&M at me, really you want to play that game, really i do. i than took out my bag of candy and started to throw it at her she than went sprinting down the docks. as she was running she turned around and started throwing some at me, thats when i cought up to her. i wrapped my arms around her waist, she turned around in my arms and i kissed her passionately. once we pulled back rydel yelled we have to go!

charlotte's pov

once we pulled back rydel yelled we have to go! ross and i than walked over to rydel, kiki and riker. when we were walking back to the Garden ross put a protective arm around me. once we got inside the boys and rydel went to go change, when they came back out they had to go on ross came over to me and gave me a quick kiss than ran on stage.about 4 hours past and they were about to sing there last song, when ross walked up to the microphone and said this song is kinda new.... i wrote it a long time ago but no one has evre heared it besides the rest of the band, and this song is dedicated to my wounderful girlfriend charlotte. its called I THINK ABOUT YOU.

ross pov

its called I THINK ABOUT YOU.

last summer we met we started as friends

i cant tell you how it all happened

than autumn it came we were never the same

those nights everything felt like magic

and i wounder if you miss me too

if you don't here's the one thing that i wish you knew

i think about you every morning when i open my eyes

i think about you every evening when i turn out the lights 

i think about you every moment

every day of my life your on my mind all the time its true

how long till i stop pretending what we have is never ending "oh oh"

if all we are is just a moment don't forget me cause i won't and i can't help myself

i think about you (ooh) i think about you (ooh)

i think about you every morning when i open my eyes

i think about you every evening when i turn out the lights

i think about you ever moment every day of my life 

your on my mind all the time its true

i think about you 

you you you you.

after the song we waved and hugged some of the fans than we went back stage. i went over to charlotte, ross..i, shh just come here.

after we pulled out of our hug, my dad walked in and said so kiki charlotte faith christine and alli were are we eating tonight.

kiki's pov

well do you want to eat in salem boston or marblehead, lets eat in your home town, ok marblehead it is.befor any of the other girls could say anything charlotte and i both yelled LANDING! and than all the other girls replied YES!

charlotte's pov

once we got to the landing we were seated by jeff, who are family new very well. 

conversation between jeff charlotte alli kiki and rydel

jeff: so how you girls been, have'nt seen you in a while

kiki:oh we moved to carolina, surprised mom or dad did'nt tell you or scott

charlotte: oh ya is scott here tonight 

jeff: hes always here, i will go tell him you guys are here, and how has miss talks alot been

alli:good nothing new really

jeff: oh so you call meeting the lynch family nothing new

alli:yup, well no, here this is the scoop. charlotte is dateing ross, kiki is dateing riker, faith is dateing rocky, christine is dateing ellington and im dateing ryland.

jeff:what about rydel

rydel: im a single pringle and proud of it 

jeff:ok well i have to get back to work and get your drink orders in but i will tell scott your here and i will be back to take your other orders.

ok we all said.

end of conversation.

baby, yeah, how do you know him so well, him and are dad grew up togethere there practically like brothers, oh ok.

charlotte do you want to order are appetizers for us mark said, yeah sure. mark you should not have done that kiki faith and alli all said, why not, oh you'll see kiki said.

when jeff came back he said ok whos ordering the appetizers, i am, oh geeze and whos idea was this, mine mark said, ok well here goes nothing. may we have the oysters, muscles Marseille, crispy calamari, lobster basilico, and some bread and crackers oh and some olivoal and thats it. wait for it kiki said, oh and of course butter. thank you charlotte and thats normally it jeff said.

geeze babe are you gonna eat part of that and your meal, oh trust me i can pack a lot in when it comes to this place, prove it, oh i will, oh really, yea. we were about a centimeter away when rocky said get a room you guys, we than moved back and ross intertwined our fingers underneath the table for the rest of dinner. afetr our reall meal it was time for desert, and instead of jeff coming out with menus scott came out with a huge plateful of deserts. oh my god scott all of our favs kiki said, well good cause its on the house scott said. after we finished desert we paid the bill said good bye to scott and jeff and were on our way.when drew walked in the door of the restaurants, jeff and scott both saw him and rushed all of us out the back door befor drew could see us.

when we got on the bus ross and i sat on the coach in the way back part of the bus were no one can see or hear us. once we sat i was in tears, baby girl how did jeff and scott know about drew, well one night that we were there drew showed up drunk and i told him im not gonna hang with him when hes completely trashed and so we went out side to talk about it and thats when he hit me and scott and jeff saw the whole thing so they know not to trust him. by than i had stopped crying and was curled up with my head on ross's chest and his arm around me.