chapter 12

once we had finished decorating the tree we all went outside. as we were all walking along the snowy paths i started to run than ross started to chase after me he than grabbed my waist and i started screaming let me go,but in a jokeing way. he than picked me up and he threw me over his shoulder and i started screaming and laughing. ross than said you have a cute butt i than started to laugh harder and in between laughs i managed to say perv. he than laughed and set me down he than leaned in and kissed me pasionately and i kissed him back, we than heard everyone yell GET A ROOM! when we pulled back we both started to blush,as everyone cought up to us i saw ellington and christine holding hands, i than nudged ross and he than noticed what i was looking at. after our walk we headed back to the cabbin and had some of the cookies, as i walked over to ross he turned around with a cookie sticking out of his mouth, i than giigled and he swolloed and said what, i than giggled again and said oh nothing, oh really we will see about that. after everyone walked out of the room ross said again we will see about that, i than laughed and said oh really,yeah. he than leaned in and he kissed me pasionately and i kissed him back, he than lifted me up so i was sitting on the counter we than pulled back to breathe he than started to kiss my neck. i was trying not to let out a moan cause his siblings were in the other room but it just slipped out, i than heard rocky and riker yell get a room you to, ross than stopped and we both bursted out laughing.ross and i than walked into the other room were every one else was sitting. rocky and faith are sitting in the chair together riker and kiki are sitting on the floor rydel is sitting in the other chair alli and ryland are sitting on the floor and christine is sitting on ellingtons lap on the coach, thats when i nudged ross again. ross and i than sat down on the coach togethere and engaged in everyone elses conversation. after a while i got off of ross lap and told ellington to come here, we than walked outside and i asked do u like christine? maybe why, well if you do make your move already, haha ok ya i do like her but how should i ask her to be my girlfriend...i dont want to mess it up, i dont know just take her on a walk and you wont mess up cause she already likes you, really, yeah. after our conversation we went back inside and sat with everyone else, as i curled up with ross he asked what were you guys talking about, him likeing christine i whispered, really, yeah why, oh nothin. i than got comfy again curled up next to ross.