chapter 9

that night ross and i decided to stay at my house so we could have some alone time," but not like that at all". so after we told his parents we headed for my house...and at the same time mark and stormie yelled from the kitchen BE SAFE! and we new exactly what they meant and we both started to blush. after we yelled BY! we got into his car and drove to my place. when we got there i asked what ya want to do? idk watch a movie go swimming i dont really care, i than giggled and he asked what, oh nothin, come on tell me i can find out one way or the other, ok whats the other way. he than leaned in and kissed me passionately, i than kissed him back, in the kiss he mumbled jump when i jumped up i wraped my legs around him and he held my back we than pulled back to breathe. as i still had my legs wraped around him i started to kiss his neck and he let out a loud moan, than he lifted up my chin and kissed me hard again, after a few more minutes his phone started to vibrate in his pocket, we than both groaned and i hoped back down so he could answer it. hey soory about that it was just my  mom seeing if we got here ok oh and she was also woundering if any of your boston friends are gonna come to the cabin for christmas with us, i than shook my head no, well we will see about that babygirl. we than curled up on the coach and watched grown ups,and fell asleep while watching it.

(2 DAYS LATER HEADED TO CABIN)

i woke up and ross was still asleep and some how we had ened up in his room. after trying to go back to bed i gave up, i than grabbed my phone and saw that i had a bunch of txts from a couple of my friends in boston and they were all smiley faces or questions like are'nt you going on the road today and what time. after i txted them all back i put my phone on the table and when i rolled back over ross leaned in and kissed me. we than got up and walked into the bathroom and we both brushed our teeth, as i was rincing my mouth out with water ross came up from behind me and wraped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck, i than turned around in his arms and he kissed me hard on the lips i than jumped up onto the bathroom counter than put my legs around his waist, we than turned around and he pressed me up against the wall i than started to kiss his neck than down to his chest and he let out a moan, rydel than knocked on the other side of the wall and yelled get a room we yelled back were in a room. ross than whispered in my ear well than ruined the moment i than nodded in agreement. after we got dressed we headed down stairs and every one was making kissy faces and rocky than nudged ross and asked so how was you morning makeout session, ross and i than turned to each other and blushed. after we ate our breakfeast stormie than annouced we would be leaving in a hour,every one nodded and went upstairs to get ready.

(40 minutes later)

as ross and i were packing i asked him if i bring a fansay dress what dress should i bring? he than looked at the dresses i had and said either the black red or blue...how about you try them on for me, i nodded and headed into the bathroom with the three dresses. i came out with the blue one on it was a tight strapless dress, and i gusse all ross could say was you look hot babygirl, thats all i get hot no sexy, he blushed and said maybe in one of the other dresses. i lauged and said all right. the next dress was the black one, as i walked out ross face dropped and he than walked over to me and he put his hand on my lower and back and whispered into my ear now you look sexy, he than started to kiss my neck and i let out a soft moan, i than looked up at him and he kissed me hard on the lips i than mumbled into the kiss so i gusse you like this one he than nodded into the kiss. we than pulled back to breathe and i looked at the time and than looked at ross and said its time to go he nodded and i ran into the bathroom to change and came back out in a matter of seconds, ready to go he asked i nodded ya.