Chapter 28

CHARLOTTE POV:

"Tell me what ross?","you really want to know", "yes I really want to know","ok let me just get everyone in here".once everyone sat down in the family room ross began. "ok so the tow truck that was here this morning that was really for the white van, drew slashed the tires and he spray painted it and he wrote a threat on it." "what did the threat say ross ," " It does not matter all that matters is he's never getting you back, that's what he wanted. I than pauses for a moment than began, ROSS WHY DIDNT YOU F***ING TELL ME YOU DONT HAVE TO ALWAYS PROTECT ME!!!! I than saw Kiki raise her hand and shout out I..I SAID WE SHOULD OF TOLD YOU I HAD NOTHING TODO WITH NOT TELLING YOU SO YOU CANT GET MAD AT ME! I than saw riker slowly backing out of the room with a freaked look in his face, I than looked back at ross than stormed out of the house.

KIKI POV

Charlotte than stormed out of the house, "woah what was that all about" the boys said at the same time, "ugh you guys just don't get it". I than stormed out if the room and to the basement, suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I looked up and saw ross. "shouldn't you be comforting charlotte and riker comforting me" "maybe we wanted to switch it up", I than giggled, "see it still works" "I know I know... can I have another lolly pop" "you just had one ya goof" I know but I want another one!"

RIKER POV

I walk out side and see charlotte in tears on the curb, she looks up at me with a tear stained face than puts her hands right back into her lap. "Charlotte" "no". I than walk up and sit next to her and put my arm around her and she nuzzles into my chest. "what's wrong" "nothing riker" "really" "it's just that you guys should have told me especially ross I don't get why you guys never told me" " we were all just trying to protect you" "I don't always need protecting" "ok I know that but why are you crying you shouldn't be crying over this" "I'm not" "than why are you crying, what's wrong?" "nothing" "ok something's wrong I know my best friend" "I'm just worried". by than she was in tears,shhh shh it's ok. we both looked up when we heard footsteps behind us, "oh hey ross" "hey can I talk to my girl" " ya sure." I than got up and went back into the house.

ROSS POV

"Princess I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just wanted to protect you","you still should have told me". we both than heard footsteps behind us than a voice said "Awww how cute".

Sorry I have not updated in a while and sorry about how short it is.

Guess who's voice it is, more coming xoxo char💋