Chapter 30

ROSS POV

It's been 2 months sense Charlotte has been taken and I haven't left my room accept to use the bathroom and check the news to see if they have found her. and so far no luck, I've been moping around and crying my eyes out. I than heard a knock at my door "GO AWAY!" "ross u need to eat" I heard my mom say "why eat when I have no reason to" "Charlotte would want you to" my heart than sank I haven't heard anyone say her name out loud in 2 months, I than started to sob and I guess my mom heard cuz she came right in. "oh sweetie where gonna find her I promise" I just looked up at her with tears running down my cheeks.

Charlottes POV

Right now I'm in the bathroom of the warehouse trying to find away out than I hear Drew " baby what's taking you so long" "girls always take longer in the bathroom" I snapped at him, "oh how I love it when you get mad at me" oh you disgust me" I yelled back, "oh how your making me horny right now", "shut up". as he was muttering somthing to him self I found a towel and my lipstick an wrote help on it, and than I found a way to hang it.

Sorry it's short and sorry I haven't updated in a really really long time but will she get saved in the next chapter or will it be another month or 2 with Drew ? xoxo char💋