Chapter One

*Note: This story is going to take place before Corey is in the Major leagues. It will eventually get to where he is today.*

"Adrianne, lets go!" my mom yelled at me through the car window.

"Coming!" I say grabbing all my bag and heading out to the car.

I jumped in the back seat on the passenger side because my brother Noah, had already taken a seat in the front.

"Why does he get shotgun?" I asked leaning back in my seat.

"Because he was here first. If you wouldn't have taken so lo..." my mom started to say.

"Yeah I know. If you wouldn't have taken so long getting ready." I said mimicking her voice.

We were on our way to O'Hare Airport in Chicago. It was time for our annual visit with my moms best friend, Jody Seager. They had become friends in college where they both studied to become teachers.

"How come the Seagers don't come to our house as much anymore?" Noah asked a little confused. "It's like they don't like us anymore..."

"Oh sweetie, it's not like that. You know they love both of you guys to death. It's just because Jody's boys are older now and they have a lot going on. So it's just easier for us to go see them." My mom explained.

"Are we going to get to see them play baseball?" Noah asked excitedly.

"Ha, I don't know, you will have to ask them once we get there. It's still early so why don't you both try to get some sleep so you won't be as tired when we gets their." My mom said taking a quick glance at me in the back seat.

I didn't hesitate at all to stick my earbuds in and lay down across the backseat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I have decided to start a Corey Seager story! I'm not 100% where this book is going to go, but I hope you guys like it! Please please please give me any suggestions or comments or questions you guys may have! And I'm sorry this chapter was short, it was kind of just an opening one, so as long as you guys like it and read, I'll keep updating with new chapters!

-A