Chapter-13

I am super duper sorry for not updating in like MONTHS. Forgive thee.

Let the chapter begin~

-~~~~~~~

Sasuke's POV

"So, did you ask her?" I ask, naruto. He nodded "yep!" He gave me the thumbs up. I look around looking for Sakura chan.

"She's not her yet! How long will she be!?" I say, frustrated.

He shrugs like he doesn't care. Oh, he won't care if I don't punch him, all right.

I see a familiar pink hair, walking by us. "SAKURA CHAN!" I grab her hand, but instead another person turns around and it's not her.

"Pardon?" She says, confused as she pulls her hand away from me. "Oh I'm so sorry! I thought you were someone else." I apologize awkwardly.

"Whatever." As she flips her hair towards my face, and walks away.

WELL THEN. Bitch.

I turn around to see Naruto and the REAL Sakura talking and eating ramen in the shop. Well then Naruto, leaving me!

I start walking towards them when... "Sasuke- kun!" That annoying voice.

"Lena, leave me alone. I'm busy." I say to her, not even glancing her way. I hear her stomping off the other way. GOOD. Thank the lord.

I feel a beep on my phone, I open it and see someone is calling me.

"Hello? Sasuke here?" I answer.

"Oh Sasuke kun!!! Please make-ou--" she was about to say when I hang up on her. Karin... What a bother in my life she is. Why is my life so troublesome? I just want peace and happiness but what do I get? Lena and Karin. At least I have Sakura.. I don't have her just yet. But soon... Hopefully.

I start walking towards the shop, when I noticed Naruto and Sakura are not there anymore. Where could they be?

I sighed, I really wanted to talk to Sakura chan.

I decide I'll just go to the park.

I find a bench and look out the view.. Cherry blossoms that remind of Sakura's hair. I get up when I accidentally bump someone.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry!" I see a blond hair bow down.

"No I'm sorry, my fault I didn't see you." I reply back.

"My name is Princess. And yours?" She introduces herself.

"Sasuke."

"Nice name, I have to go but maybe we could hang out sometime. Here's my number." She hands me a paper and rushes off.

She is really pretty. I look over the number and keep it in my pocket.

I just met her! Just like you met Sakura..

Maybe I could get over Sakura by doing this, I think to myself.

I will, and besides the girl had a cheerful personality, pretty blond hair and her name is PRINCESS. She seemed to be fun to hangout with.. I could be her prince. Just kidding.

I'll call her later... Maybe..

I wonder what happened to Naruto and Sakura...

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is all I could think up. I'm sorry, I'll update more (or less) soon. I hope you guys like it, and vote!

follow my insta; althea euraoba

Thanks guys xx