Chapter Two / Edited

Summer's POV

*everyday feels like summer with you* I offed my alarm and checked the time. 5:43 am.

I got out of bed and went down for breakfast.

"Mom? Dad?" I asked, as always, there was no reply. My parents always have to go on business trips.

I checked the family room to see my uncle sleeping on the couch. I sighed and got some cereal and milk.

~~~TIMESKIP~~~

After breakfast I went to my room and did my homework.

When I finished all of my homework I started watching tv, just gonna wait till 10:30.

Zack's POV

I woke up and checked my alarm clock. Oh god! 10:00! I ran downstairs and got the picnic basket and put in the lunch.

I ran back to my room, took my clothes off and took a shower.

~~~TIMESKIP~~~

When I arrived at the park I saw Summer sitting on a bench reading a book. I walked right in front of her and grabbed the book.

She looked up at me. "You do realize it's 11:30?" She asked. "Sorry, my dad made me do my chores." I said and blushed.

I settled the picnic blanket and sat down, Summer stood up from the bench and sat down on the blanket.

We started on our lunch.

"So, Sum-" I was cut off by the gasp of Summer. She got up and ran away crying, I got up, turned my head to see Tomika and Freddy walking together, I ran after Summer.

I was able to catch up with her near the road. I pulled her to the sidewalk.

"Freddy hates me." She cried. "Freddy doesn't hate you." I said patting her back. "Then why is he interested in Tomika!"

I gulped, I didn't know what I was going to say.

"Well, he was probably asking her everything nice about you." I said. "Really?" "Yup." Summer smiled and hugged me.

I wish this will never end.

"Summer!" We turned around to see Tomika and Freddy.

A/N
LOL! Later fam!