Chapter Nine / EDITED

Zack's POV

"Tomika, I need to tell you something." I said nervously. "What do you need to say?" She asks concerned.

"I... Um... Don't really... Um... Like you like you." I say. "Oh... Okay." She says and walks away

That was simple.

~~~

I was walking to Summer's house, as I passed by Tomika's house I saw an ambulance.

I quickly reacted and asked a doctor what was going on. "What's going on?" "She committed suicide because of a boy." He replied.

"No." I said. The doctor got in and the ambulance drove to the hospital.

"Zachariah Mooneyham Kwan, you're going with me to the underworld." Said a man in a black robe. He started pulling me down.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed sitting up on my bed and pulling the lamp on my nightstand.

My family come running in.

"What's wrong?!?" My father asks surprised. "Just a nightmare." I say calmly but still wide-eyed from the nightmare.

My family shrug. "Why do you scream like a girl?" My brother asked and snickered.

My mother hit him and they walked back to their room.

Sigh. What if Tomika does commit suicide because of me. That's gonna be terrible. I love Tomika like a sister, I don't want her dead, she's a big part in my life.

Oh yeah, I still need to know the name of the boy who broke Summer's heart when she was seven. Can seven year olds even feel heart break?

Gosh, I have two problems, Tomika and Summer. Sigh. What am I gonna do?

I grab a basketball from the floor and lay down on my bed. I start throwing and catching the ball.

I need to think.

I threw my basketball in the garbage bin, I need to go to sleep, school still starts at 8:00.

~~~TimeSkip~~~

I walked to school to see everyone chatting with each other. Summer was just writing on her clipboard.

"Hey." I say walking up to her. She's the first person in school I walked up to today. "Hi."

"What's the name of the boy?" I ask. "Huh?" She asks surprise. "The one from when you were seven?" I reminded her. "Oh yeah, his name is..." Oh my gosh, the moment of truth. "Zeek A. Morrison."

Zeek A. Morrison! I'm gonna track him down! But first I need to know the meaning of A.

"What's the meaning of A?" I ask. "Arthur." She answers and continues writing on her clipboard.

Zeek Arthur Morrison. I will find him. And I will kill him. LOL WHAT?

(A/N : I decided his name. LOL!!)

~~~AfterSchool~~~

After a lot of fails, my GPS finally found his house. I pressed on the doorbell once and a tall guy with wavy, brown, shoulder length hair, and facial hair growing stood in front of me.

"What?" He asked looking down at me calmly. "I'm looking for Zeek Arthur Morrison?" I ask. "That's me." He said. "Wha?" I said puzzled. "Yep."

"How old are you?" I asked confused by his looks. "15." He said. Oh my gotch, a 15 year old looks like that?!

"Okay, but I need to talk to you about this girl." I say. "Kay." He replies. "She may seem familiar, so-" "Dude! Just give me her name!" He shouted impatiently.

"Summer Alias Vangaline Hathaway Evans." I said immediately.

"Oh, Summer, I remember her. I was eight years old in summer camp. I fell in love with her." He said all dazed off. "Then why did you break her heart?" I asked sounding a bit demanding.

"I'll tell you the story." He said and sighed. I looked at him sternly, he can't just break the heart of my Summer.

"Me and Summer," He started. "We were good friends in camp. I liked her very much. But Lily, her best friend in camp liked me. I was talking to Lily about my feelings towards Summer, when I asked her if Summer likes me back, she leaned in and kissed me." He sighed.

"It was Lily's fault." I said. "Summer saw it, and, and cried. She ran to the cabin of the scout leader. And the next day a limo picked her up and sent her home. I never saw her ever." He said sadly.

"Wait. You had you're first kiss when you were eight?" I asked, he nodded. "Oh. Do you know where Lily lives." I ask. "Yeah." He replies. "Come with me."

He went out of his house and started walking to Lily's, I ran after him.

We arrived in front of the house and he rang the doorbell. A girl came out and she smiled at Zeek. She doesn't look like a person who would backstab her friend. But then again Summer doesn't look like a backstabber to.

"Hel-" "Why did you kiss Zeek in front of Summer!" I said angrily. She started looking down, she sighed. "I was stupid." She said.

"I was jealous of Summer because Zeek liked her, and I liked Zeek. When I saw Summer walking to me and Zeek, I immediately kissed him." She explained. "I thought it would make her leave camp and Zeek would be all mine. It did but it was the worst mistake ever."

"You should say sorry to her." I said looking at Lily. She sighed. "You should explain to her to." I said looking at Lily and Zeek.

Lily walked out of her house and we started walking to Summer's house which was in the other neighborhood.

Summer's POV

I was cutting the head off the pictures of Tomika. I really hate her. Today I 'accidentally' embarrassed her. Everyone laughed. But Freddy stood up for her. That crush stealing backstabbing idiot!

*ding,dong*

I jump off the couch and run to the door their I saw Zack and two people I didn't expect to see... Zeek and Lily.

"What do you two want?" I said glaring at Zeek and Lily. "Summer, I want to say sorry." Lily said and I was confused.

"Zeek didn't kiss me, I kissed him. In front of you on purpose because I was jealous that Zeek liked you." She said sighing. "You're sorry?" I ask surprised.

I just looked at her, then at Zeek who looked sorry. Just then I did something I didn't think I would do. I pulled Zeek and Lily in for a hug. I could tell they were shock because they gasped. But in the end they hugged back.

"I'm sorry I didn't give you guys a chance to explain. I'm sorry Zeek. I forgive you Lil." I said letting go of them.

"We forgive you." Zeek and Lily said at the same time. Wow. They really are understanding. I invited them inside. I was about to go inside, but then I turned around and looked at Zack.

"Wanna join us?" I asked. "Nah, I'm gonna go home now." He said smiling. I smiled at him. I walked inside my house and me, Zeek and Lily started hanging out.

Zack's POV

I did the good thing.

I started walking home. I'm happy, I made Summer happy. I made Summer at peace with her old friends. I helped. I feel... AMAZING!!!

I started whistling a happy tune.

I sure am a good guy.

But I just wish if Summer and Lily can be in peace after a rivalry for seven years, maybe Summer and Tomika can be in peace.

A/N

I just love Rowan Blanchard and Chandler Riggs! Best celebrities ever!!!

Quick questions : Are y'all cool that I made his given name Zeek and his middle name Arthur? Yes or No? and Do y'all watch Girl Meets World and The Walking Dead? Yes or No?