Chapter Seventeen

Summer's POV

I was walking to school alone. I have no wish to walk with Tomika. Boyfriend stealing git!

Sorry about the language...

"Hey Summer." Kale said as she walked up to me smiling. "Not in the mood Kale." I said and looked down. "Oh. I understand. I'll just see you later." She walked off.

I started walking but I stopped when I saw Freddy walking with Tomika. He spotted me and whispered something in Tomika's ear. She nodded and walked off.

Freddy started walking to me. Oh no! What do I do! "I'm sorry." He said once in front of me. "I don't know how girls work."

OMG... HE APOLOGIZED!!! "Are you serious?" I asked. "Yeah, I didn't mean to break your heart. Especially after your birthday." He said.

I smiled at him. "To make it up for you, how about an I'm sorry~" He didn't finish his sentence because he kissed me. I was taken aback, but I ended up kissing him back.

Zack's POV

I was running but I stopped when I saw Freddy and Summer kissing. As much as it pains me. I smile. Summer's happy, I'm happy.

"I'm guessing you did this." A hand was on my shoulder, I looked behind me to see Tomika smiling, I smiled at her. "Yes, yes I did."

"That was sweet of you." She said still looking at the kissing couple. "You only know you love her when you let her go." I said.

Yes. I was the reason they're kissing right now. It's all thanks to me. They'll probably happy together in the future. And what matter's is Summer's happy.

Me and Tomika looked at each other face to face. Then... I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back. I love her...

The End...

SIKE! That's not what really happened. 😂 I wonder what the reaction of the Treddy and Zummer folks are. They must be priceless. Hahahaha! 😂

Anyway, here's what really happened :

Summer's POV

After walked off, I started walking to the classroom. When I got their, my anger broke out. Freddy. And. Tomika. Were. Flirting. With. Each. Other.

"HOW DARE YOU!" I screamed as I got in between them. "FIRST YOU BREAK MY HEART! NOW YOUR FLIRTING WITH HER!" I screamed at Freddy, everyone looked at me.

"AND YOU! YOU STEAL MY BOYFRIEND!" I shouted at Tomika. "YOU RUINED MY LIFE! MY WHOLE ENTIRE FIFTH GRADE! FREDDY FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU!"

"Summer. Stop." Freddy said softly. "WHY?! SO I CAN SEE YOU FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER! BREAKING MY HEART!" I screamed, I looked back at Tomika.

"YOU. I PRETENDED TO LIKE YOU! THIS IS HOW YOU PAYBACK FOR MY KINDNESS! NO ONE EVER LIKED YOU! EVERYONE WANTED YOU TO DIE!" I slapped Tomika.

"Summer. Stop!" Freddy shouted. "IT'S TIME TO PUT AN END TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND TOMIKA. MAY YOU REST IN PEACE." I grabbed the box cutter in my pocket and...

Zack's POV

Freddy fell on the floor. His stomach, bleeding. Everyone kneeled and surrounded him. "Lawrence! Get principal Mullins!" Mr. Finn panicked and ran to Freddy.

Lawrence did as told.

I looked at the place where Summer was supposed to be in... Only to find the bloody pink box cutter on the floor.

I got up and walked to the door. I looked once last time at Freddy who was bleeding wildly. I shed a tear. I walked out the classroom.

Their's one place Summer go's to when she's scared or needs to think. I walked to the janitor's closet to see a crying Summer.

"Don't cry." I said, she looked at me and gasped. "Stay away from me! I might kill you!" She screeched. I walked inside and closed the door behind us.

"Summer. I know you didn't do it on purpose." "What if I did? I'm a monster Zack..." She sobbed.

I sat next to her and put my arm over her shoulder. "Tell me, d-did I k-kill him?" She asked crying harder. "No." I said. "Well, not yet." "WHAT?!"

She jumped up. I stood up. "Relax. It was just a funny." She punched my chest. "Don't do that!" She angrily said. I just nodded.

"Zack, why are you still here? Aren't you... Afraid of me?" She asked sobbing.

"Summer, I understand why you did that. You were mad, frustrated, confused and heart broken." I said as I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Why. Why are you kind to me?" She asked. "Because I love you." I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back.

I stopped.

"Summer Evans! Principal's office now!" We heard principal Mullins scream through the speaker. "Don't tell anyone where I am." Summer looked at me.

"I won't." I said and walked out. As I was walking to the classroom, principal Mullins stopped me. "Had you seen Summer?" She asked. I shook my head.

I walked in the classroom. No one was their. I walked outside the school to see and ambulance. They were carrying Freddy. Tomika, Lawrence and Mr. Finn went inside with Freddy.

I watched as they drove to the hospital. The rest of my classmates walked back inside school. A red car pulled up. Summer's brother and uncle walked out of it and ran into school.

Summer's POV

I was pacing around the janitor's closet when the door opened. "Your coming with me." And I was pulled out of the closet.