Chapter Fifteen

Summer's POV

Happy birthday to me! Today me and Freddy will be hanging out, and celebrate my birthday!

Just the two of us.

"Summer, your boyfriend is here." Chris cooed and I ran to my front yard to see Freddy waiting for me.

"Happy birthday Sum." He said and put his arm around me. We started our walk to my car.

We're gonna go mountain climbing.

Just me and my Freddy.

No Tomika to ruin the moment, no Zack to make me confuse about my feelings, no Lawrence to be... To be... I dunno, and no Mr. Finn to be... I dunno also.

"So Summer, you excited?" Freddy asked with a bright smile. "Yeah I am, I'm happy we're going on this birthday date. I love you Freddy." I said and kissed him, he kissed back.

Perfect life.

Once we arrived, we got out of my car. The mountain was beautiful. So many trees, there were some tourists but none of them shall ruin my moment with Fredrick.

We started our hike.

"This is fun." Freddy said. I nodded and put on my earphones, I started listening to my travel remix as me and Freddy hiked.

Freddy's POV

I was actually supposed to break up with Summer this morning until I remembered it was her birthday. And I'm not a jerk who breaks up with their girlfriend on their girlfriend's birthday!

So, I just asked her out on a birthday date.

I asked her thru a text, texted her this morning, at like 3 PM. It's quarter to 7 right now. So yeah.

Me : hey Sum. Happy, happy B-day to my beautiful girlfriend! I love you so much. So, you and me, birthday date? Together, mountain climbing. After that maybe hit the mall and order some drinks? Maybe a little shopping.
Summer : yes

And after that this happened.

Now we're mountain climbing. She's listening to music right now, and I'm here still climbing.

~~TIMESKIP~~~

We arrived in the mall and went to Starbucks. "What will you have?" I asked. "I'll have the Caramel Cream in grande." Summer said. "Kay." I said and she walked off to find us a sit.

"Yes sir, what will you have?" "One Caramel Cream and Chocolate Chip Cream please, put the Caramel under the name Summer, and the chocolate under Freddy." She said. Blah, blah, blah. I paid for the drinks and walked to where Summer was.

"Caramel Cream for my lady." I said as I put the tray down and put Summer's frappe down on the table right in front of her. I sat down and we started drinking or sipping it up.

Summer's POV

After I finished my frappe I waited for Freddy to finish his. "Wanna watch Rogue One in iMax?" He asked after he finished his frappe.

"The Star Wars movie?" I asked, he nodded. "Sure why not." I said and we got up and walked to the cinema. Honestly. No one knows this, but... I am a huge Star Wars Fan!

My favorite character was Princess Lea. To bad her actress died.

We got popcorn and drinks and after we got in and started watching the movie. Of course the intro : "In a galaxy far, far away..." The song now is kinda different. But it's still cool.

~~~TIMESKIP~~~

"Save the rebellion. Save the dream!" Freddy said and laughed after that. "Okay your turn to recite your favorite quote from the movie." He said, I cleared my throat. "I'm one with the force, the force is with me." I said.

"Oh yeah. That quote was my second favorite. He kept on reciting it while reaching for the switch." Freddy said as he started pretending to reach a switch and unplug it.

We laughed and giggled.

"So, we still have time. Wanna watch it again?" He asked. "Sure. Why not. I mean, with the fact that the movie was about the story of the Death Star. You think it was caught between the 3rd and 4th movie?" I asked. "Probably." Freddy said.

We started walking back to the cinema. This time, we didn't watch it in iMax, we watched it normally.

~~~TIMESKIP~~~

"I'm one with the force, the force is with me. I'm one with the force, the force is with-" Freddy caught off our reciting. "Oh, well, Summer, your home." He said as he pointed to my house.

"Yeah, your right." I said. We gave each other one last kiss. And I walked to my house once in my cousins and brother ran up to me.

"Wanna make a bet?" They asked and smirked. I smirked.

A/N

What a beautiful birthday date. I just really love Rogue One. It was an amazing movie. R.I.P. Carrie Fisher.