Chapter Eleven

YAY! Christmas Break in my school finally started. So yeah. I don't need to slowly update anymore because my school friend is already printing Chapter 10. So yeah...

Anyway. Let's go to the chapter.

Zack's POV

"Tomika I-" I was about to answer when I got interrupted. "Yo, yo, yo! So, am a gonna announce the prom king and queen! So remember. Girl with the most votes and boy with the most votes are the power couple! And they do a dance together!" Clark cheerfully stated.

"The winner for the girls is... SUMMER ALIAS VANGALINE HATHAWAY EVANS!!" Clark scram, the crowd started clapping and cheering.

"Freddy, Freddy, Freddy." Most of the people started cheering once Summer got on top of the stage. "And for the boys it's..." Clark stopped to make it dramatic. "Freddy, Freddy." People cheered.

"ME!!"

"WHAT?!"

What?!

"Haha! I am prom king!" Clark said, he took of his DJ suit and ended up wearing a blue tuxedo. Summer and Clark started dancing to a slow song. An actual slow love song, not treat you better. But treat you better was also good. I could sing along and remember.

But I should've been prom king!

"I'm gonna get punch." I said to Tomika, she nodded and looked at Summer and Clark. I got up from my seat to the dessert table.

Freddy's POV

First I loose Tomika to my best friend, now I lost my date to Clark!

I turn my head to see Tomika all by herself. I make my move and walk to her. "Hey Tomika." I said with a smirk. "Hey Freddy." "I was thi-" "Here you go Tomika." Zack said giving her a drink.

"Thanks Zack." I glared at Zack, I could've sworn he smirked. "Let's go out for a while." Zack said taking Tomika's hand.

Ugh! He's getting on my nerves now!!

Zack's POV

As I was getting punch I turned my head to see Freddy and Tomika talking. I looked again to see Summer staring. I quickly grabbed the cups of punch and ran to both of them.

"Here you go Tomika." I said giving her the drink. "Thanks Zack." She said. I noticed Freddy glaring and I smirked.

"Let's go out for a while." I said taking Tomika's hand. I took her out.

Know all I need to do is lie to her that I love her. "Tomika I l-lo-loaf-lob-liv-" "Spit it out Zack." She said.

I gulped and closed my eyes. Imagine she's Summer. Imagine she's Summer. Imagine she's Summer. Imagine she's Summer. Imagine she's Summer.

"I love you too." I said imagining she was Summer. "OMG!! Zack. Will you be my boyfriend!?" She said all fangirling. Hold up. What?!

"Um... Okay?" I said. She squealed and hugged me. What did I get myself into? I start crying inside. Why?!?! I hugged her back. Why?

We walked back inside. I saw most couples dancing, others sitting and eating dessert. Summer and Freddy were one of those couples eating. We sat next to them. Freddy glared at me.

Tomika's POV

Zack asked me out. He really has feelings for me. But I'm falling for Freddy. But I said yes so I won't break Summer's heart.

Wow. I'm sacrificing for my best friend. Someone who will never backstab me. I trust Summer.

"So, me and Zack are dating." I said. I saw Freddy smile. What? I thought you loved me...

"So Summer, having you're b-day party this Saturday?" I asked changing the subject. "No, moved it to next Saturday." She said as she sipped on her punch.

I nodded. "I'm gonna use the men's room." Freddy said and got up. He started walking off. Sigh.

Freddy's POV

Once I got in I slammed my fist on the sink. Now Zack and Tomika are dating!! I'm to late!!! Urgh! But Tomika likes Zack, if she's happy, so am I.

I looked at myself in the mirror and formed a fake smile. Maybe I could ask Summer to be girlfriend. Maybe Tomika will see that I am meant to be hers. And she will dump Zack. Yeah. Yeah!

I walked out of the washroom and sat next to Summer.

"Hey Summer, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. Summer looked at me surprised. "YES!!" She said she started jumping and squealing. Sheesh. She always overreacts.

Summer's POV

Freddy doesn't like Tomika! He likes me!! YYYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!

But that doesn't mean I'll stop backstabbing Tomika. I will always hate her. I sat down on my seat and cuddled with Freddy.

I love you Zackyboo. Wait what?

SHRUG IT OFF. SHRUG IT OFF. SHRUG IT OFF.

I love you Freddyboo.

Tomika's POV

My heart sank. He really does love her... Why.. Why...

Zack's POV

WHAT THE WHAT!! Freddy stole my girl!! Ugh!!! Why!!!

*Next Day*

Freddy's POV

I was walking to the classroom using the other hall. I'm avoiding Summer right now. She boy crazy!

As I got in I saw Zack and Tomika flirting with each other. Zack gave a really weird pick up line and he started laughing. Tomika was kind of confused.

"Why aren't you laughing? Wasn't it funny?" Zack asked as he stopped laughing, Tomika was about answer. "Hey! You can't tell her what to do!" I shouted as I got in between them.

"Dude, I just asked!" He said racing his voice. "You don't tell me what to do!" I said and pushed him, he fell on the floor.

I got on top of him and we started fighting.

Tomika's POV

I was about to answer until... "Hey! You can't tell her what to do!" Freddy shouted as he got between us. Freddy... Is concerned?

"Dude, I just asked!" Zack said defending himself. "You don't tell me what to do!" Freddy said and pushed him, Zack fell flat on the floor, woaw.

Freddy got on top of him and they started fighting.

What are you guys doing?!

"Stop!!" I kept on shouting. The crowd tried to pull them away from each other but they just wouldn't stop.

They need to stop.

Suddenly a painful screech of a whistle was heard. Everyone stopped and turned their heads to see Summer holding a whistle.

"Everyone stop. Go back to you're seats!!" Summer demanded and evryone, including me, Zack and Freddy went back to our seats.

"Band practice in five minutes." She said as everyone got up and started to get ready for the practice.

As everyone got ready I looked at Freddy. You still care for me.

Mr. Finn came in and we started practicing. I couldn't help but look at Freddy the whole time. He still cares.

I looked at Zack who looked so serious. I know you love me, but I love Freddy.

Zack's POV

Stupid Freddy. I thought you were dating my Summer!! Ugh!

I looked at Summer who was listing down stuff, I looked back to my instrument, my hands still playing the song. I formed a smile knowing Summer was here to brighten up my day.

Summer's POV

As they played their instruments, with Tomika singing I looked at Freddy and smiled. I love you Freddyboo.

I continued listing down the plans for the next battle of the bands. Freddyboo is amazing, and he's my boyfriend. I love it.

A/N

I got nothing.