Chapter Seven/Edited

Summer's POV

"Summer!" I heard the voice of Mr. Finn interrupting me. He was in his van slowly driving, Lawrence was in the van too. "Let's go to your house now!" He shouted. My house! Tomika! Freddy!

"Oh right." I said aloud and ran to my house.

Zack's POV

Every time. I just need to know this boy and teach him a lesson about breaking Summer's heart. I got in the van of Mr. Finn and we drove of to Summer's house. I still need to know who the boy is.

Summer's POV

*puff,puff*

Running is very tiresome. I think I'm gonna die! I make it to my front yard still running, I stuck my hand out just so I can reach the door and then...

The door suddenly opens and I fall on top of Freddy. Oh my god... I'm with... FREDDY!!!❤️❤️❤️ I will die of happiness!

"Summer." Freddy asks. Oh my gosh... 😍😍😍 "What is it Freddy?" I say as calm as possible. Will he ask me out? 😍😍😍 "Can you get off of me because I feel my back breaking." Oh. 😑 "Oh... Um... Sure!" I say and get off him.

Why can't you just ask me out?

"Thank you Summer, you're the best." Oh my god! He called me the best!!! 😍😍😍😍❤️❤️ I LOVE YOU TOO! He loves me!!!

Up! Summer relax. Chill. Namaste... Namaste... OH MY GOSH HE CALLED ME THE BEST!!!

And someday he will call me Mrs. Jones! And someday we will have a pug together named Lulu! And a poodle together named Pompeii! ❤️❤️❤️ PERFECT!!!

"Summer... Summer... Earth to Summer!" Freddy suddenly shouts.

"Mr. Finn, Lawrence and Zack are here! You're blocking their way." Freddy says, I turn around to see Mr. Finn, Lawrence and Zack in front of the door.

Just then Freddy takes my hand! We're touching! 😍😍❤️❤️ HE REALLY LOVES ME!! HE REALLY LOVES ME!!

Zack's POV

I saw Freddy taking Summer's hand. I noticed how dazed and in love she is just by a touch of his hand.

One touch from him makes her very, very, very, very, very happy, while a hug from me makes her form a smile. Wow. Freddy has power around girls.

"Hey Zack!" I snap out of my thoughts and look down to see Tomika in front of me smiling wildly. I smiled at her. "Awkward friend hug?" I asked, she nodded. We hugged.

We pulled apart and Tomika walked away awkwardly, she trips and gets up and awkwardly laughs and sits down on the couch. I laugh and sit down next to her.

Summer's POV

Freddy lets go and sits next to... Tomika... Well the left side.

I never really hated her... We were classmates since kindergarten, but the first time I talked to her and became friends with her was in 3rd grade... We were best friends ever since.

But in 5th grade Freddy started having a crush on her. And it reminds me of- I can't even say his name.

But Tomika reminded me of Lily, the girl who took away *ahem* from me, Lily was my best friend in summer camp.

That's when I realized I didn't like Tomika. She would sometimes hang out with Freddy. Which means she likes him. I still act to like her very very very much. I act like we are best friends. But to me we are not.

"Summer!!" I heard a voice call from the kitchen. Oh no, I forgot my cousins and brother!

I ran to the kitchen. To see them glaring at me. "Um... Hello?" I said awkwardly. "What are these fresh beat band of students doing here?" Susan asked.

"Um... Group study?" I ask. "Then why is their a teacher?" Sue asks. "Um... Mini quiz after study?" I ask stupidly. They glare at me and sigh. "Whatever." They gave up.

I run out of the kitchen and the School of Rock were just waiting for me.

Wait, you know why I don't want Tomika out of the band? It's because Freddy is in the band, and he likes Tomika. If Tomika was out of the band, I could've replaced her, but I don't think Freddy would join.

"Summer!" My bro called and I ran into the kitchen.

"What?" I ask. "If you want to study without being disturbed you can go to the mansion." My brother said, I nodded. "Ok."

I ran back to the band. "Mr. Finn, I have somewhere where we can rehearse without anyone knowing." "Where?"

"Don't worry. Let's just get in your van." I say, they nod and we all run to his van. "So where is this place?" "It's in the other side of town." I say, he nods and starts the van.

*35minuteslater*

Lawrence's POV

We arrive in a huge mansion. "Woaw." Me, Freddy, Tomika and Mr. Finn exclaim. "Summer, what is this place?" Freddy asks. "My mansion." She says.

The silver gates open and we park the van in a parking lot.

We get out of the van amused. "Wow. This place is amazing." "Tour after we finish practice?" Summer asks. We all nod.

We get the stuff out of the van. "We didn't put anything in the roof right?" Mr. Finn ask, we all nod.

Summer calls a few men and they get the stuff out of the van and bring it to a small house in the frontyard.

"Let's start." We all say.

Summer's POV

Freddy starts us off with the drums, Zack, Mr. Finn and Lawrence start playing along. Tomika starts playing and singing.

"Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you,
I drink too much and that's an issue,
But I'm okay."

Wow. Tomika is amazing. I can sing better than her and of course I am much taller. But Freddy likes her. I choose not to get in his personal space.

"Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them,
But I hope I never see them again."

I don't fully hate Tomika. There is a part of me that likes her a little. I idolize her.

"I know it breaks you heart,
Moved to the city in a broke-down car."

Freddy likes her.

"And four years no calls, now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar,
And, I, I, I, I, I can't stop.
No I, I, I, I, I can't stop."

I honestly want to know what she has that attracts Freddy. That's the reason why I still choose to be her friend. And, I know, I said to me we are not best friends.

"So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your rover that I know you can't afford,
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder."

But I feel like it's wrong to hate her. But I still hate her because I know she likes Freddy and he likes her.

"Pull the sheets right off the corner from the mattress that you stole,
Of your roommate back in Boulder,
We ain't ever getting older."

~~TimeSkip~~

She finishes singing. "Let's start the tour."

A/N

Yeah... S'all good?