Chapter One / Edited

Summer's POV

I was talking to Tomika about Freddy and how cute he is.

And Tomika just listened, I don't think she really cares, that's why I don't really like her.

Yup, I hate her, I REALLY hate her! It's because Freddy likes her and ugh!

"Yes! I'm early!" Mr. Finn said as he ran inside, just then the bell rang and we all went off to lunch.

"I'll go to my locker first, you go ahead." She said, I nodded and started my walk to the cafeteria.

As I turned around to take a glance I saw Tomika with... Freddy.

I got mad, turned around and walked to the cafeteria.

Just then somebody tapped my shoulder. "Tomika!" I said happily (I actually said ; "Tomika!").

I turned around to see Zack. "Oh, I thought you were Tomika." I said and he smiled. "Wanna walk with me to lunch?" He asked. "Yeah, okay." I said and we walked of.

I would be happier if Freddy asked me.

Tomika's POV

"I'll go to my locker first, you go ahead." I said, Summer nodded and started her walk to the cafeteria.

I opened my locker and kept my stuff. Just then Freddy walked up in front of me. "Hey Tomika!" He said smiling.

I glanced a little to my back to see Summer looking. Oh no.

I looked at Freddy again. "Wanna hang out later?" He asked, I was about to reply when Zack ran by and... and... and...

"Tomika!" Freddy snapped. I looked at him wide eyed. "Yeah sure let's hang out later." I said, he smiled and ran back to the classroom.

I turned around to see Zack and Summer walking of. Wow. Zack looks good from the back. I started walking to the cafeteria.

Summer's POV

"Okay Zack, I will just sit here, you can go now." I said and gave him a smile, he smiled back and ran to where Lawrence and Freddy, my wonderful, wonderful Freddy were sitting.

Just while I was thinking about the future of Freddy and I, Tomika sat down next to me, I sat down and got out my lunch bag.

While we were eating I was looking at Freddy, but Freddy was looking at something else, I wonder what it is. Heck, I wonder who it is.

"I think Freddy is looking at me." Tomika said distracting my thoughts, I looked at her.

What do you see in her Freddy? I'm more talented and tall.

~~~TIMESKIP~~~

I ran to my room and got my guitar. Yup, I know how to play guitar, I just didn't want to play it, plus Zack was already chosen.

Also, yes, I can sing, I just can't sing in public, not even near my family. But I can sing along, when someone sings in a public place I sing along, but not out loud because my voice turns into a dying cat.

I am tone deaf, sometimes... Is being tone deaf sometimes even possible? Also, what I have is not stage fright.

Oh yeah, about Zack. Zack is kind of weird when he's around me. I think he has this disease around girls.

I got my guitar pick and started singing and playing I Will Survive.

"At first I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew strong
And I learned how to get along
And so you're back
From outer space
I just walked in to fi-"

*Work work work work work* I picked up my phone to see a voice call from Zack.

I pressed on it and listened.

"Hey Summer, I was wondering, do you wanna hang out tomorrow, tomorrow is a Saturday. Obviously you know that because you're who you are. Anyway, let's hang out. We can hang out at the park, 11:00, we can have lunch together, if you want."

The message ended and I called Zack

"Hello this is Zack, I'm probably rocking out or something, so please leave a message. Thanks!"

"Hey Zack, I just heard your voice call and sure, let's have lunch at the park together." I said and finished my message.

I got up, put down my guitar on its stand and place my pick and phone on my dresser. I then opened my closet and got a blue shirt and cycling shorts.

I stripped my uniform off, I wore my blue shirt and cycling shorts. I jumped on my bed, laid on my back and looked at the ceiling till my eyes would shut.

A/N
Hello... Good bye...