Chapter Six (Read A/N, very important)/Edited

Summer's POV

*work work work work work* "Hello?" "Summer, you're cousins are coming to visit. Come home now. Bye"

*beeeeeeeeep*

I put my phone on Zack's night stand.

"Sorry Zack, I'll tell you the story soon. I have to go now. Bye!" I said and left the room. From the corner of my eye I saw Zack waving a good bye.

Zack's POV

I laid down on my bed, my hands behind my head.

Thinking.

Who is this boy? What is his name? Once Summer will tell me his name and give me the story I will look up for this boy. This evil heartbreaking boy.

I wonder if Summer is a good singer. I mean, we all heard her when we were looking for a band singer. Turns out Tomika was singing for her. But maybe Summer was just acting. Maybe.

A million thoughts in my head. All related to Summer. Summer Hathaway Evans.

It's her uncle who owns the Evans company somewhere here. And her dad owns the one in New Orleans. Summer is very rich. She actually has a mansion.

But she decides to live in our small neighborhood. I mean Summer could have used her money for our entrance fee. But I think she just didn't because she wanted to impress Freddy with her baking.

I myself, am impressed with everything about her. *Sigh* When we pretended to be a couple. Those were the times. I wish that time never ended.

I wish I should've just been honest with her and tell her how I feel. Not make up excuses.

But nothing lasts forever. I lost my chance.

"Maybe I should visit her family." I said as I sat up on my bed, my hands in front of me, wide open, a huge smile on my face. I will. I can get closer to her family. I can get closer to her.

*DoYouHaveAnyGrapes?*

I heard my ringtone.

*WorkWorkWorkWorkWork*

Is that Summer's ringtone?

Summer's POV

I walked in my house only to get tackled by my youngest cousin, Chris. "Hello Winter!" He said still on top of me. "Hello Chris."

"Summer!!!" I heard a familiar scream from my second youngest cousin, Sue. She pushed Chris off me, helped me up and gave me a hug. "Zup San."

She let go and Chris got up and tackled her. Two of them playfully wrestled. I just laughed at their sight and walked to my 17 year old cousin, Susan.

She was watching Project Runway, while eating popcorn. She didn't notice me, so I took a piece of popcorn.

"What the what?!" She turned around and I gave her a smirk. "Oh, hola Summer." She said and smiled. "Sup homie." I said and smiled.

"Why're you late? Friends?" She asked curious to my tardiness. I nodded. "Well, wanna watch with me?" She asked as she offered popcorn. I got a piece, and shook my head and she nodded.

"Guys!" We all turned around to see Crimson in his apron that said; REAL MEN COOK, he also had a tray of calzones in his hands.

Me, Sue, Susan and Chris all gave each other a glare. And out of nowhere we all ran to the calzones. It was a battle. 4 kids, 3 calzones.

And the one who didn't get any is Sue. "Come on!" She said and started laughing, we all laughed. "Don't worry there's still more in the oven." Crimson smiled.

We glared at each other again. Ready to run until...

*Ding Dong*

"Doorbell?" We all said in amusement. Few seconds later we all ran for the door, tackling each other. And I was the one to open it to see a big surprise...

Freddy and Tomika.

"Hey Summer." Freddy said and smiled. "What are you guys doing here?" "Mr. Finn texted to meet up at your house for ban-" I quickly put my hand over Tomika's mouth, I gestured my eyes to my cousins and brother who were still tackling each other.

"Oh." Tomika said once I took my hands out. "Wait, I didn't get a text." "Did you check your phone?" Once Tomika said that I remembered something. I left it on Zack's nightstand. Idiot.

"Oh no." I said and started running.

Tomika's POV

"Oh no." Summer said, pushed us out of the way and started running.

Me and Freddy looked at each other, shrugged and walked inside her house. Their we saw 4 people tackling each other. Must be Summer's relatives. Me and Freddy sat down in the couch.

Just then the 4 blondes were in front of us. "Who you?" Asked the smallest blonde, a boy. "Tomika Lopez," I said. "And I'm Freddy Jones." Freddy said.

"Oh! Are you Summer's friends?" Asked the tallest blonde, a boy also. We nodded.

Zack's POV

*puff, puff*

I continued running to Summer's house. Until I bumped into a person. "Hey watch it!" She said. "I am very sor-" I was about to finish what I said until I saw the person's face... It was Summer.

"Zack! I am so sorry." She said. "That's okay." I said, wait, her phone. Just then I stuck out her phone. "My phone! Thank you!!!" She said and started jumping around all happy. I smiled.

"Now, about the summer camp when you were seven. What's the name of the boy?" I asked. "Oh, his name was-"

A/N

Thank you to those who commented on the names. But I still need more comments please! Ask your friends, parents, cousins, brothers, sisters, relatives, cats, dogs, teachers. Which name do they like? Loot, Micro, Arthur or Zeek? Please tell me what they chose and comment what they chose. Thank you for reading.